Horrible apartment community

I am honestly getting on my ABSOLUTE last leg here with this community. I have had enough. From the noisy neighbors being rude at all hours of the night, to the obnoxious dog that barks almost all day, daily (all in which I have been recording and documenting so if needed I will be proceeding with a small claims court case) to now the reserved parking spot I have been waiting weeks for is was “apparently already reserved”. I am just sick of all of this and all your staff can do is say “SORRY?” That is completely unacceptable. It really appears this community and its staff have a communication issue. How do you reserve a parking spot for me that was allegedly already reserved?! I am not buying it. How unorganized. I should have trusted all of the negative reviews and should have not signed with this community. I have had nothing but terrible experiences. This is incredibly disappointing that I have had so many problems here and I just get a “sorry”. How unprofessional.

via

ID
Reason of review
Bad quality

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article