CUTV stands for - Cash Under Table 2 Villian !

CUTVNews - CUTV stands for - Cash Under Table 2 Villian !
Even if you're an educated person, if you cross paths with the Owner of the Publicity Firm CUTV. Mr. Lou Ceparano, YOU & your CASH will soon depart! I have only wanted to help others in life's journey, even thru & after MY OWN horrifying life crisises(See Video). Right before my 2nd book was to be published, the Asst. to the owner Lou Ceparano, Elizabeth Adams, had "worked" me for over a year & I TRUSTED her. I was told to send in the fee, for "The Best Media Team I could have", when my book was published. She told me how to send in my fee of $10,500.00 & so I did. I'd been going through my 2nd divorce at this time & some health problems also. Elizabeth KNEW how poverty stricken I was, but the NEXT DAY I found out that Elizabeth had QUIT! When I repeatedly begged the Owner Mr. C. for a refund, ESPECIALLY since there is NO contract & NO "services were provided", I recieved a COLD-HEARTED, flat out NO from a Real Life VILLIAN ! Steer AWAY from CUTV or you'll SOON be Penn-iless & Homeless like me!

This comes to a surprise to me! I have to disagree with this post.

I have dealt with CUTVnews and I have personally met Doug Llewelyn and couldn't have had more of a positive experience. My show has brought me new clients and opened a lot of new opportunities for me. I'd honestly recommend this to anyone who is lucky enough to be selected for this platform. The ROI was definitely worth it.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, I don't want others to be deterred by this post.

I had a great experience with CUTVnews and I'm sure you can too. Check out the testimonials on their website if you're still unsure.

@PissedConsumer1243861

Interesting. You bought the show to gain publicity, yet you do not sign your post. me suspects you are a sales person for CUTV

View more comments (1)
ID
Richmond, Virginia
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article