map-marker Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania

No response

I contacted them through their website to request an estimate. They never contacted me. If this is how they operate I would not use them ever.
Nesta Erf
map-marker Trenton, New Jersey

Horrible

Cutler Cuts - Horrible
I hired Mike cutler to remove a tree for me they drove a huge bucket truck on my wet lawn with no lawn protection they left huge rut tire marks on my front lawn they originally told me a price saying the stump removal was included but when it was time to pay he charged me another $900 on top of the original prices when I asked mike he told me if I don't like it just pay him and hire someone else to finish the job I have to now hire a landscaper to fix the lawn they also smashed my splitleaf maple my rose bushes and they do horrible clean up my place looked like a tree bomb went off when they left I would never recommend this *** company to anyone
Reason of review:
Bad quality
Guest

We had the same problem with Mike, people please don’t hire him if you don’t want problems and be reaped off.

Giulio Dgl

the same experience. I do not know how he gets recommendations...

Guest

Cutler cuts tree service ripped my old grandmom off told her 100 ft white pine tree was dieing from red spiders they cut 80ft of the top off and left a 20 ft stump charged her $3700

View more comments (2)

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

How to care for your lawn in a drought? John Perry, a lawn expert, shares tips on effective lawn care with new water restrictions and explains how to preserve a green yard.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article