CustomPatches.net: Non-existant customer service.

I had a terrible experience with this merchant, and do not recommend them. After over a week of unreturned emails and phone calls with no followup, I finally placed my order with a sales representative. I didn't hear back for another full week, so I called back in. Turns out the sales rep had failed to place my order. The sales rep and I had spoken at length about how soon I needed the patches for an event, but apparently my order was not important enough to merit their attention. The second sales rep I spoke with made no apologies or efforts to fix the mistake. Now I'm up a creek, and because of the delay I will not be able to get the patches I need on time from any vendor. Thanks a lot, custompatches!
ID
Fort Myers, Florida

Custompatches.net ***!!!!

I ordered from custompatches.net before. Their service is actually decent, but in both occasions they missed my deadline when they clearly said they could meet my deadline. They also won't provide me with a refund. The first time I accepted the late embroidered patches, but this time they were 3 weeks late and completely useless to me. I want my money back, custompatches.net. When you see this, please contact me. You have my information, email address, credit card information and power to return my $185. We are a non profit group, so please do the right thing. -John, Orlando

horrible and dishonest company. False advertising.

says 25 patches and get 25 free, they refused.. saying D embroidery is not the same.. also have a "we beat the competition by up to 15%" they refused again saying they would only match it. they lie and I knew when they were soo insistent on getting my credit card info..

I refused to give it to them until I saw a proof and details first..

thank God.. degenerates!

I had similar issues with this company. They don't respond to emails and it has been a month since I placed an order with no product or sewn proofs.

Customer service, competency, and timeleness are not in this companies vocabulary. AVOID THIS COMPANY

I placed my first order with them and the sales rep never even placed my order. Now I'm screwed, and can't get my patches on time from another vendor.

And the second rep I spoke to made no efforts to ameliorate the damage.

She just tried to sell me on a cheaper product with no discount. Awful

Same problem as above. Jessie, Stephanie, and everyone else there has no clue what customer service is.

Missed multiple client deadlines due to there incompetence. :(

I ordered from them for the first time a couple weeks ago. Never received a confirmation email, and I emailed them asking for one, and still haven't heard from them. My card hasn't been charged yet, and I have contacted my credit card company so it won't.

Why would anyone order from them again after the horrible first experiences?!

#203812

Around this sametime I had a similar issue - Missed deadlines and poor communication from Custompatches.

I'm about to place another order to see if they can do as promised.

View more comments (5)
ID
#192841 Review #192841 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Guangdong, Guangdong
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article