Customized Girl Reviews

Show reviews that mention
order customer service service shirts customer phone post office problem money email
Filter review

Verified Reviewer

Fraudulently purchase

Hi someone did a fraudulent purchase using my information to make a purchase please contact me Asap (404)368-**** thanks in advance
ID
#2452063 Review #2452063 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Los Angeles, California

Verified Reviewer

Order 201**** problem

Customized Girl - Order 201**** problem
I received my order today and the design on one of the shirts, the khaki colored one, is shifted off to the left by a full 1 3/4 inches. Until my last order, and now this order, your shirts have been perfectly lined up. I had this same problem with the last order. Please see photo.

User's recommendation: Great quality but lately a problem with accuracy on print placement.

Deliver product or service ordered

Where is my order?

Customized Girl - Where is my order?
This number doesnt work My name is Yvette Ramos my email is ycasilla1@***.com my phone number is 718-913-****. I been waiting long time for my order whats going on
Deliver product or service ordered

Amazing!

This place is so awesome to work with and beyond accommodating. Delivery is fast as well.
Denver, Colorado
Reason of review
Good customer service

Called their number several times and no answer, get recordi

No answer by phone during business hours. No live chat available.

that's ok the shirt quality is garbage never see any money on these items had to resell for cheap.Be glad you didn't get a hold of anyone.I had custom made slim fit racerback tanks made and the design is great the shirt itself fits terrible and looks like garbage you would get at a dollar store.

#1937016
@PissedConsumer1494520

bro thats not on them they dont make the tank top they just print logos onto them get a better tank top if your so mad

View more comments (1)
Columbus, Ohio
Advanced Reviewer

Resolved: No Response

Customized Girl - No Response
I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent a pic.I was told after examining the pic they would get back to me.As of now I haven't heard anything even after emailing them numerous times.As of now not only am I out a funny birthday gift but I am out the money spent.I am very disappointed.I shopped with this company prior and was pleased with there customer service but apparently that has changed.Looks like I am going to need to find a new company to order my personalized clothing.
Resolved
Columbus, Ohio
Product
Customized Girl T-shirt
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Redo

I'm out $50

NEVER order from this website. I ordered two T-shirts a month before my best friend's birthday, and after I placed the order, I got an email confirming the order. It said that I sent the package to some P.O. Box that I've never even heard of. I immediately called customer service to change the strange address they decided to send it to, and they told me that they couldn't change it, even though the shirts weren't even made yet. I kept calling and calling, but they said they couldn't change it. I have no idea who got my T-shirts, but I'm out $50, and now a stranger has two T-shirts with me and my best friend's faces on them. And it's not like I can return them, right? I mean, I never got a receipt. Because they didn't send them to me.

I placed an order for two t shirts for a competition. I used expressed shipping and the rep promised that the shirts would arrive on time.

I received a confirmation email that the shirts were shipped, yet I didn't receive them in time to travel with.

FedEx told me the company didn't get the shirts to them in time yet the company didn't notify me. Do not order from this company.

Greetings. I work for Customized Girl and we are very sorry to read your post. It's very strange because it shouldn't be an issue at all to change a delivery address if the order had not even been printed. Please email customizedgirl@***.com as soon as possible and we will do our best to remedy this situation. Feel free to reference this post. (Our offices will be closed tomorrow for the 4th of July holiday, unfortunately.)

Again, we're very sorry for the issues. I hope we can settle this for you soon. Thank you.

View more comments (1)
Oceanside, California

Worst customer service!

DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THEM! I ordered two shirts from them and did not recieve either of them. When I called them to get the shirts resent they told me they would not because they had gotten confirmation from the post office that they were delivered. But the post office told me they had never recieved a shipment from them at all. They were incredibly rude on the phone. They have no customer service, just told me it wasn't their problem. The lady actually told me she could call the post office so they could show me where they deliver my mail. Sure not a bussiness attitude. Finally they resent them but only because I called them for like a week straight. I ordered my shirts on January 5th, and got them around February 10th. Please do not waste your money.

Same thing happened to me! Except the confirmation email said that i had sent it to some random PO Box Ive never heard of and wouldn't let me change the shipping address even before the Tshirts were made and they made the mistake. That's $50 I'll never get back.

I've had nothing but great service from them. In fact, I've recently been dealing with Melissa in CS and she's been WONDERFUL.

One of the shirts we ordered arrived with crooked print. One quickpicture and email later and I've got a new shirt on the way.

AND, she even allowed me to change the size since a reprint was necessary anyway. Everything else we ordered has been great and I look forward to ordering again soon.

CS trying to help find you your stuff and even replaced it! That sounds GOOD to ME.

Just what I would expect from CS! Sounds like the post office is throwing you under the bus jekyll..don't blame the company..blame the post office for making excusses!

Aren't these sites a great to pass blame! :grin

I can't believe this! I have been a long time customer of CustomizedGirl and have alwasys received exellent customer servie!

They helped me place my orders and then helped me track them! Happy Customer Here!

Same thing is happening to me. They say they were "delivered" on Feb 25 but I never received.

They are now saying that since they heard from the post office that there is construction in my gated community that one of the workers probably stole it! My purchase was almost $200 and now she said she would be happy to offer 30% off of another purchase...are you kidding me?

That is a great way to get a repeat customer-UNBELIEVABLE! Do not order from this company.

View more comments (4)
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article