No Satisfaction or Refund

Approximately 3 weeks ago I purchased Kyle Leon's Customized Fall Loss program. I received pdf'd documents, no hard copy workbooks as led to believe. Within days I realized it will not work for me. It may work for others (though I doubt it) but it does not work for me. I continue to receive emails regarding the successes of others using the system, AND emails from an associate selling other diet suppliments. NONE OF THIS WORKS FOR ME. I've tried to contact customer service, but without success. 100% SATISFACTION was GUARANTEED. I would like a refund of the $47 I paid.

It’s our job to answer your concerns and make you happy to the best of our abilities.

Please just click the ‘Contact’ button on our web site.

Simply send us your real name and your purchase particulars, or your question, concern, or request and we’ll service you with the same award winning 5STAR treatment that we use with each of our valued, respected clients.

Our web site has been acknowledged as the easiest to navigate and obtain service among thousands of online business competitors!

Thank you for your business, we appreciate your loyal support and we’ll strive to solve whatever problem , or concern that you have encountered.

Best Regards From Our Dedicated Service Team,

Kelly SP Muscle Meals Inc.

Sorry for the additional post. I forgot to add this to my last comment.

You're right about the 100% satisfaction guarantee.

All you can do is try to contact customer service again. Good luck with everything.

Let me start off by saying I am in no way affiliated with CFL at all! I've used this program loosely...meaning I was not as strict with my diet as I should have and I still saw amazing results.

After I purchased the CFL program, I thought I was missing a file and contacted customer service. I had no problem receiving a response.

The website specifically states, "NOTE: Customized Fat Loss is a downloadable program. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the program and all the bonus programs onto your computer."

When you start any diet program, there are bad habits you will need to break. This change can take 2-3 weeks. Everything you need to succeed is given to you with this program...the diet is based on the info YOU entered. Maybe there's something I'm missing. Is it too hard to eat these meals during the day or you don't want to prepare the necessary meals for the week? Most diets will give you whole foods to eat (which is the best way to eat) rather than eating only protein bars or drinking protein shakes. That's why they are called supplements...to supplement your daily food intake.

You obviously downloaded the CFL program for a reason. I don't know what motivated you to do it but there's a reason. Take that reason and run with it! You gave up before you had a chance to get settled in a routine. You have to make realistic short and long term goals for yourself. Write down your goals and don't let anyone stand in your way...there is a mental aspect to all of this. If you don't see massive progress in two weeks...don't give up! Keep moving forward and push yourself. Losing weight, building a physique and living a healthy lifestyle is exactly that...a lifestyle! Your mindset of "it doesn't work for me" will get you no where fast. However, the next diet and exercise regimen will work for you?

I'm going out on a limb here but I'm sure you have things that limit your ability to eat meals during the day, that's almost everyones situation! Rather than complaining that NONE OF THIS WORKS FOR YOU, why not give it your best effort and give yourself some time using the program? The ingredients per meal are measured out for you versus other programs that only say, "eat chicken, brown rice and steamed broccoli or a chicken salad." Regardless of your choice, good luck losing weight and living a healthier lifestyle.

::steps off soapbox:: All I can say is the program worked for me. I'm sorry for the rant but it's the same advice that was given to me when I wanted to give up right away.

View more comments (2)
ID
Topeka, Kansas
Loss

NO REFUND!

IM SO MAD! I PAID $100 FOR THIS *** PRODUCT AND I EMAILED YOU KELLY SO DONT GET STARTED! I WANT A FREAKING REFUND NOW! IM SO PISSED OFF GIVE ME MY REFUND! THIS SUCKS AND I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! IM GONNA LOSE WEIGHT MY OWN WAY! I HAT YOU ALL GET OUT OF MY LIFE, KELLY DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT SENDING ME YOUR *** EMAIL ADDRESSES! I DID AND THEY DIDNT WORK :'( PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.. PLEASE! I cant take this *** scam, i thought i did enough reasearch.. obviously not. DONT BUY THIS! SAVE 50-100 DOLLARS
ID
Perth, Western Australia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article