Harvest Table

Hi there, I have had an amazing experience from this company. We discussed the table I wanted and style. He clearly stated that he had a primary job and that this was a HOBBY and he worked alone. I understood that there was a list of people waiting and I would be put in line. I sent a deposit in which he received via email transfer. He built my table and delivered it to us. I don't believe this at all that you have a terrible problem. I think before you go and try and jeopardize his business and post such ***, you should try to speak with him via email first. Putting such post on the internet is us wrong if you ask me.
ID
Product
Custom Wood Working By Jon Table
Reason of review
Good customer service

Custom Woodworking Deposit Scam

On July 30th, 2015, I made a 500.00 deposit for a custom rustic table to be built by Jon Perry for September, 2015. He insisted that payment be made by etransfer. His website is:customwoodworkingbyjon.com in Brighton/Bellville area of southern Ontario, Canada. The next day I saw his disastrous handiwork at Jr's Midway Cafe in Brighton, Ontario. A chair had literally broken under thin older gentleman. Tables wobbled, ugly! Owner had to pay someone to try to fix the mess.) Pictures he sent me may not be his work. Restaurant owners told me a HORROR STORY. Although I immediately rescinded my "order" which was verbal, I have been trying to get my money back ever since (now February, 2016). Although he guards convicts in a prison, he himself should be an inmate. TOTAL LIAR! BEWARE!

I don't believe this at all. We were very satisfied with our table and recommended him to our friends.

His work is well hand crafted. Can't buy this kind of stuff at ikea.

I have signed up to this website hoping you will get back to me

I would like to talk to you

@PissedConsumer1133886

I have also had a problem but would like to talk to you

Did you get your money back

@PissedConsumer1133277

I am from Cobourg Ontario not Melbourne, Victoria

View more comments (5)
ID
Belleville, Ontario
Product
Custom Wood Working By Jon Table
Pros
  • He was friendly and helpful before deposit
Cons
  • He refused to answer texts or calls
  • After he received deposit abusive communication wa
Reason of review

About

Top Custom Wood Working By Jon Products

Table

Custom Wood Working By Jon Pros and Cons

Pros: He was friendly and helpful before deposit

Cons: He refused to answer texts or calls

Summary

Custom Wood Working by Jon is a professional wood workshop. It is based in Colborne, Ontario, Canada. Custom Wood Working by Jon specializes in reclaimed furniture and home décor. All products are handcrafted and manufactured using reclaimed wood. The company offers a broad range of items under the following categories: tables, seating, and custom designs. There are benches, chairs, coffee tables, pedestals, couches, and many more. Available payment options are cash and email money transfer. Custom Wood Working by Jon does not except personal checks and credit cards. A 50% nominal deposit on all items is a must. Each project takes approximately 8-10 weeks.

Custom Wood Working By Jon reviews and complaints

Custom Wood Working By Jon is ranked 15 out of 1588 in Furniture and Decor category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article