Custom Landscape Contractors

Late fall of 2013 we hired Custom Landscape to install a 4ft high wire fence (sometimes called farm fence or cattle fence) around 5 1/2 acres property. It took several weeks for them to get started on the project, but once they did, they had it completed in about 2 or 3 days. Jaret , who identified himself as the owner, drove over to pick up the payment. Within a few days, we realized the fence had not been installed properly. Jaret informed us that Custom Landscape had not really done the work, they had subcontracted the job out. The entire run of fence , over 5 acres, had been installed without any ties on the top of the fence. Nothing supported the top portion of the fence. Today, 4/29/14, the repairs have just been completed. 6 months of phone calls, most were not returned, months of the owner telling me he was too busy with other jobs to fix this fence which had already been paid in full. The only positive thing to say about this company was the sales person, Jason. Always pleasant and always returned phone calls. He was often put in the position of relaying messages from Jaret because Jaret refused to return phone calls.

I was this lady's neighbor, and I remember when all of this happened. She was out to get this company from the beginning.

She even had that guy move the fence after they had already put in half of it because she didn't know her property lines. She bragged about how to get things done for free. I used to drink beer with her until she started making passes at my husband!!!! She would tell stories for hours about all of the free work, and junk that she was able to get for nothing.

People like her make it hard for the rest of us. I feel sorry for the contractor that had to deal with this crazy lady, and am soooooo glad I finally got to move away from there!!

ID
Boston, Virginia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article