Custom Candy Concepts out of NY cost me Holiday Dollars!

I own a gift shop that deals with a specific theme, and I had requested the theme be incorporated into the chocolates I was ordering. The guy took my information, read everything back, including all specifics of my items and the date I requested it for. He did his job and had a nice way about him. I felt pretty good about the order at that point. The time came for me to receive my order and it didn't come. I waited a few days, then a week, and still had not received my order. I finally made a call to the guy who helped me and left him a message. I got a response a while later and was contacted by another man, presumably the president, and told that my order was never even processed. Instead of putting a rush on the order that I needed to boost my income in the store, the *** came up with lame excuses and did absolutely nothing. It was like he just didn't care and his apology lacked any kind of conviction, meanwhile I was losing potential dollars. That is the kind of treatment that ends business relationships and severs ties. I tolerated this company's unprofessional demeanor in the past, but this kind of affront was the very last straw. I lost a good percentage of my holiday business because of poor communication and an "I don't give a ***" kind of attitude. Never again!!!
ID
Oceanside, New York

About

Summary

Custom Candy Concepts makes delicious, personalized candy that tastes as good as it looks!

Custom Candy Concepts reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article