Custom Candy Concepts out of NY cost me Holiday Dollars!

I own a gift shop that deals with a specific theme, and I had requested the theme be incorporated into the chocolates I was ordering. The guy took my information, read everything back, including all specifics of my items and the date I requested it for. He did his job and had a nice way about him. I felt pretty good about the order at that point. The time came for me to receive my order and it didn't come. I waited a few days, then a week, and still had not received my order. I finally made a call to the guy who helped me and left him a message. I got a response a while later and was contacted by another man, presumably the president, and told that my order was never even processed. Instead of putting a rush on the order that I needed to boost my income in the store, the *** came up with lame excuses and did absolutely nothing. It was like he just didn't care and his apology lacked any kind of conviction, meanwhile I was losing potential dollars. That is the kind of treatment that ends business relationships and severs ties. I tolerated this company's unprofessional demeanor in the past, but this kind of affront was the very last straw. I lost a good percentage of my holiday business because of poor communication and an "I don't give a ***" kind of attitude. Never again!!!
ID
Oceanside, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article