map-marker Avon, Indiana

Buyer beware repair shipping cost is $750

I purchased my Curatron 2000XPSE on April 14, 2020. In Feb 2021 it quit working, so I sent it in for a warranty repair.

Curatronic provided me a return shipping label and after the unit had been repaired I got an email stating that I would have to pay $750 for shipping and handling both ways because that is not covered under warranty.

I sent an email complaining about what seemed to an extremely excessive cost for S&H and I received an very rude email back from Ben Philipson the CFO of the company.

I have to pay this S&H fee or I will not get my unit returned. I should have been told the expected cost to ship from the US to Israel and back, for if I would have known I would have taken the machine apart and fixed it myself.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase Curatron

Guest

Thank you so much for this information! It is really helping me make the decision to not purchase even though the machine has helped me so much. It’s a lot of money to spend for a machine that can’t be serviced locally.

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2265662

Certainly a consideration if you are buying outside of Israel

View more comments (1)
map-marker Plano, Texas

No claimed results, only worsening condition

computerized health care equipment that claims to rebuild cartilage & bone density! Three in family used faithfully 2x daily for over a year, got no improvement, only worsened!

They are still advertising these 'CLAIMS'.

Very expensive & a rip off. Would like it exposed.

Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article