Had a horrible encounter with an angry, dishonest woman

After speaking with her about my potential purchase of a $5,000 - dollar item, I asked if I could possibly use the office phone in order to make a local call which would elicit some important information to enable my purchase. Instead of simply refusing, this passively-aggressive, nasty, 5 ft-2 inch woman in her fifties found every excuse possible to make my call impossible. First, instead of simply turning the phone around on her counter, she falsely stated that the cord wouldn't reach, then she lifted the phone and set it back in the very sample place. Chiefly because of her one-sided and smugly, self-centered personality, if I ever have a need for a title search, it will NOT be with Cumberland County Title. To the contrary, I will spread the word that honest people should NOT go to Cumberland County Title.
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article