STAY AWAY from Culture Shock Tattoos

I went into this place for a scheduled touch up from the artist and was told they were going to charge me a shop minim. Um excuse me arnt the touch ups suppose to be free when you are way over charged for having the work done in the first place. I have never been so beside myself. I would say if you want your work done at a reasonable... price and your touch ups included DO NOT GO HERE. I have since then had my work touched up by another artist in the area that wants to treat his clients fair and did not charge me for Bulldogs (dave Wallace) mistakes. As a matter of fact I am writing the same review for culture shock as they are the parent company of this company. SHAME ON YOU, you should treat your clients with the respect they deserve. Dear Dave Wallace: In response to your email, shop policy and owner I talked to both of you and neither of you did anything to correct the problem. Since I did try and talk to you and my voice was not heard then I am telling everyone including web pages about the work that I received from you and neither of you tried to fix it. Sorry that you did not try to help me and as much money as I have spent with you I still say, shame on you as it was not forever and for trying to imply that it was and for not standing by your customer and helping the people out that are paying YOUR bills! Now if you would like to make things right feel free to contact me otherwise I will continue to tell EVERYONE and ANYONE that I can about this unjustice.
ID
#220499 Review #220499 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
Loss

About

Summary

Culture Shock Tattoos offers body piercing and tattoo services for clients in Valparaiso, IN. Whether you want just to place emphasis on the beauty of your body, to impress your friends with a new “feature” or just to hide some skin defects – the company always has something to offer. The services are provided by professional artists in private rooms with hospital sterilization.
Culture Shock Tattoos has a large collection of stunning pictures and patterns for any taste, from fine romantic flowers, Indian ornaments and snow-flakes which are popular among women to huge and complicated compositions that cover almost all your body. There are also special collections for rock-musicians and their fans.

Culture Shock Tattoos reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article