Nothing but the great so far

I signed up my infant for daycare knowing I needed to go back to work early. It was convenient for my job and got such a great feeling from the tour. It is a privately run day care (but the state still inspects every year for code) so you do not get a lot of the amenities that come with a large chain day care, mostly things you don't need anyways. It shares its building with a church, but they have tried to make it as bright and cheerful as possible. The class sizes are small and follow state guidelines exactly. Most teachers know all the students because of the small number enrolled which is nice since I know my son will be there for a few years. If you're looking for all inclusive this is not the place. You provide your child's necessities: diapers, lunch, snack, linens; which helps to keep costs down. But it also ensures that my son has exactly what is his (special formula or favorite blanket) instead of the bulk generic that everyone gets.
Hamden, Connecticut
Cuddle Time Daycare Infant Child Care Program
Reason of review
Fair pricing

Love this place! A great place to grow and learn!

A small private daycare with individualized attention to parents and children. Low ratios! for preschool (1-5 to 1-8). The director is always on site and knows every child and every parent. Teachers are caring and experienced (average age 30+). I pulled my child from a NAEYC accredited center, concerned with their lax security and high turn-over of young college women staff. After researching and visiting over a dozen centers in the New Haven/Hamden area we chose Cuddle Time. Over FOUR years later, I still know we made the right decision. My child loves going to Cuddle Time, is well socialized and is reading already! Frankly, I find this a very, very sad website, and truly, the name "Pissed Consumer" says it all. This kind of website regrettably represents the worst and lowest of the internet: a place where people anonymously engage in whining -at best- and slander at worst. DO KNOW: "The Office of Early Childhood is mandated by state law to inspect all licensed child care facilities every year" and centers and family daycares are required to make a copy of the last inspection report available to parents upon request. If you want a REAL REVIEW of ANY daycare: request a copy of their most recent State Inspection report!

Stop lying the place is dirty and the director is too people are dumb if they ever bring their children there. I have 2 kids and went for a tour and felt that the directir tried too hard and kept hearing kids cry and she would run out of the office

Hamden, Connecticut
Cuddle Time Daycare Child Care Program
Reason of review
Good quality

Employee Review

They don't do drug tests or background checks. There is a girl working there who has had dcf in her life a few times and does drugs.
East Hartford, Connecticut

Cuddle time daycare on hartford turnpike in hamden ct

I would never bring my child to this daycare. I have heard so many bad things about this center. I have heard most of the teachers yell at the kids and be little them. There is also to much hallway conversation in the center. On the play ground most of the teachers talk and dont watch the kids. The owner talks nasty to the parents and staff. Please be smart never put your child or children in this place. The teachers also are not clean and there classes are very dirty. The owner is not very nice and likes drama and is not professional at all.

How can you make a review when you've never sent your child there and have only "heard" these things?

I completely agree!! I am looking for a new daycare for my child who is enrolled there!

I drop off my child toy child's teacher and I pick up my child and is there with a teenager! I don't even know if its legal! As a parent who pays my tuition I feel that the owner should not have to donate food and my time for a luncheon at the school or at Halloween for them to celebrate!!

Anybody have any ideas about a good quality daycare in Hamden me and my husband would appreciate it. Thanks

@PissedConsumer742539

Hi Daycare needed. Care to share what was your experience?

As the director/owner of Cuddle Time Daycare in Hamden I was notified by one of my very satisfied parents about a past review about the daycare. The post appeared after I discharged an employee. She was upset and posted false allegations about our wonderful, loving, and professional daycare. Since a negative post can ruin our wonderful reputation I ask that if you are searching for a daycare please come and visit the center and view a long list of past and current references from our happy families.

Maria Anthony-owner/director

203-230-****

wow thanks now i Know im from hamden ct i thought about calling that center now i will never thanks again

wow im glad i was informed now i will never put my kids in that center thanks

View more comments (5)
Groveland, Massachusetts
Cuddle Time Daycare Child Care Program

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article