Verified Reviewer

FAILURE TO ENFORCE HEALTH CODE

I HAVE BEEN A CUB SHOPPER FOR MANY YEARS. IT SEEMS LIKE LATELY EVERY TIME I GO TO CUB IN BLAINE THERE ARE NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS NOT WEARING THE REQUIRED MASKS. I SPOKE WITH A MANAGER AND HE SAID CORPORATION SAID THEY WERE TO DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. I ASKED HIM, THIS SUMMER IF I WAS NOT WEARING A SHIRT AND SHOES WOULD YOU SERVE ME AND HE SAID NO. WHAT HEALTH DANGER WOULD I BE? I AM 80 YEARS OLD AND SURVIVED LUNG CANCER AND OPEN HEART SURGERY AND DO NOT PLAN ON DYING BECAUSE OF CUB FOODS LACK OF ENFORCEMENT. I HAVE STOPPED SHOPPING AT CUB AND NOW SHOP AT WALLMART, THEY HAVE A SECURITY OFFICER AT THE ENTRANCE. I ALSO WILL ENCOURAGE EVERYONE I KNOW TO ALSO BOYCOTT CUB FOODS.

User's recommendation: BOYCOTT CUB FOODS.

ID
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
Pros
  • Good quality foods
Cons
  • Failure to enforce state health laws
Preferred solution
ENFORCEMENT OF STATE LAW

Requesting mask free times

Update by user Jul 21, 2020

I have a medical condition after being exposed to Tuberculosis & a year of treatment that wearing a mask can be dangerous to me. I request the store to provide a solution to those like myself

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2020
Some of us have health/medical disabilites &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; SHOULD NOT wear a mask. Cub needs to give times to shop mask free so we can buy food

Anyone who claims to not be able to wear a simple little mask, for only a few mins, is NOT the person who should be doing the family shopping. Masks protect the employees from people not-yet-diagnosed with Covid-19 from spreading it all over everything in the store.

#1903032
@PissedConsumer1897357

you have no idea what you're talking about. Many things can affect ones ability to have anything over their mouth and nose.

Such as a previous traumatic event. You have no clue.

It's not always physically or something like you have in mind. I'm not even going into detail the things that would qualify a person to be exempt from a mask.

#1903060
@PissedConsumer1903032

What a CROCK!! Listen you can say you’re suffering from something but that don’t make what you say real.

Get over yourself. If you can’t wear a mask for as long as it takes you to get back outside then send someone to do your shopping for you. Or get your items online. Stop trying to play the victim trumpian.

We all know it’s people like you who won’t believe the covid is deadly until it kills you or someone you care about. If all you can care about is yourself then you truly deserve to catch it. It will take EVERYONE wearing a mask and washing THIER hands to get past this.

Next you will be claiming you can’t wear pants in public. I swear you losers will say anything to get out of your public responsibility.

View more comments (2)
ID
#2071572 Review #2071572 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Baxter, Minnesota
Pros
  • Willing to special order
Cons
  • Mandatory masks-discrimination against disabilites
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article