CTW Trade Co.,Ltd -- Product good quality

http://www.ctwtrade.com/sdp/411550/4/cf-224**** /0 /Contact_Us.htm l THIS COMPANY.I have bought some men Boxer Shorts and women bra knickers from this company. it is so cheap and it is very good quality.it is only 4 day to my door by ups. a nd ruby manager of this company is very kindly, she hav e sended my several free gift. thanks she a lot. good quality fast Delivers good compan y I live California. I will buy more other product from ruby manag e r of CTW Trade Co.,L t d . thanks ruby very much.

Ruby makes promises she does not keep. She never delivered my merchandise.

Do not buy from this company. BEWARE

This company is very bad. The quality is bad, the customer service is bad. Do not buy from this company.

I buy 6 times and Good cooperation!

she is alway mark my package lower price and as a gift. so I can't pay the tax.

and often send me some free gift.

Dear LisaGomez, how many times do you bought to this company? do you had a good experiences all the time??

View more comments (3)
ID
#206871 Review #206871 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Beijing, Beijing

CTW Trade Co., LTD - Theft of $600.00

Theft of my Money - $600.00 http://www.ctwtrade.com/sdp/411550/4/cf-224****/0/Contact_Us.html Warning: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This company CTW Trade - Manager Ruby stole my money - a total of $600.00. I will start filing complaints on every complaint board in the world. She told me that she sent my clothing merchandise twice and that when it got returned she would send me my money. I called EMS - USPS and even Customs to ensure she got her 2 boxes back. It was confirmed by all parties that her merchandise was returned to China. I have e-mailed, called and sent Ruby MSN messages kindly asking for the return of my money. SHE REFUSES TO DO SO. I AM VERY UPSET. WE ARE VERY POOR PEOPLE AND WE JUST WANTED TO MAKE A FEW DOLLARS FOR THE HOLIDAYS. PLEASE MY FRIENDS, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND WILL NOT THINK TWICE ABOUT IT. IT IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR EFFORT. HERE IS SOME MORE INFORMATION ON THIS COMPANY. I live in California
ID
#206807 Review #206807 is a subjective opinion of poster.
El Centro, California

About

CTW Trade FAQ
To read more: http://www.ctwtrade.com/CTWTOP-FAQ.html
Summary

CTW Trade is a manufacturer and distributor that specializes in exporting such goods as jeans, t-shirts, sunglasses, bags and footwear. Besides its own products, CTW Trade offers items from other authoritative brands, such as Calvin Klein and Ed Hardy. The company was established in 2004 and operates in many countries, including United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Mid East and South Africa.
Its products meet international standards and are marketed overseas. The company constantly develops new items in accordance with clients' requirements. CTW Trade`s goal is gaining a sustainable competitive advantage by providing its buyers with qualitative goods and services. The company`s motto is “Customers foremost and service first”.

CTW Trade reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article