C.T.Nails # 9 By David 7854 W santa Monica Blvb ,west hollywood CA 90046 . I came to do my acrylic nails to this salon for the first time , and I was shocked that the lady couldn't do a right line in between of pink and white powder , omg , they looked ugly,i asked her to take the 3 nails that she did out cause i didn't like the quality of it and then the owner David charged me $9 that she took my old nails out . I asked him how much is to take the nail out he said its $8 plus the machine charge $1 ,but i came back the next day to show them how the other nail salon near them did the work and i saw that he changed the price on the price list from $6 to $8 . I asked why did you change the price and he said ,i can change the price anytime i want ,then he said ,you should of be smarter ,means i should of taken the picture before the price changed on the wall ,cause i took a picture of the price at the moment so he started laughing and making me look like an *** . He was screaming at me when i asked for the price paper, and he didn't want to show me the right price since off course he had it less then he charged me . if I would be them I would not even charge the customer that was unsatisfied. That was my first time and last that I'm going to that place . Now I'm gonna go to the same salon I went before and not even bother to lose my time here !!! David Lied to me about the price ,overcharged me for the job that costs less by $3 ,then was rude and made me tear . I would strongly not recommend this place ,they don't do a quality job plus they will overcharge you by the prices he wants. And the place is very dirty and i will complain at the health bureau too!!! their place is disgusting and not satisfactory by the Board of Barbering and Cosmetology ,or California health board . Their place is a mess and they were using items that were not looking fully sanitized .

The pissed consumer should remove her post.she just fabricate and without evident about it.

She really don't know what she talking about.health bureau for the restaurant not for the nails salon.she had no knowledge about america's law.get lost she just want people run out of business .horrible person.

She a big lie,you make up the story so wrong.whatever she said don't listen to her.you guy can check all the arts work he did on the yelp.com .the pictures tell story about David.all right she a loser,and cheap shot

Don't listen to what she said you guy.she the hater person. :( :( :(

She really dis functional person you guy :cry

As I know from the inside source,her friend when to the nails salon which is opponent of the other,that the reason why she said something bad to make sure no one come to the other salon,she so nosy,and unthinking .she adult but act like a little kid....it's so funny.one again if you guy don't believe .go check them out,ct nails 9 awesome and clean place,the price is reasonable.she really don't have anything to do better than say something to harm the other...she should go back home for her parent teach her to be the right person.

She crazy,she really a ***,I been ct nails for last 3 years,she ***

Oh,I know this lady she really a truoble maker,I mean she always go to different salon to get money to post negative reviews .so poor thing,should get the right jod,please do not go around like a dog to bark.And I have been in ct nails 9.they did amazing jod,and cheap price,nothing like what she said you guy can go there and check them out to know who right,and who lies.

View more comments (7)
ID
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article