Blatant Racism & Lemon Cars

I just got back from visiting (CT. Car Co. LLC East Windsor) car lot today and I was stun how blatant the racism was showed to me being a black man. I went there to check out three cars they had on the lot, ie. 2 Pontiac Grand Prix and 1 Oldsmobile Alero. 1 Grand Prix had every warning sign going off in the car while just idling in the parking lot and the Oldsmobile had the check engine light on while just sitting in the parking lot. So I decided that I was going to go with the 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix that showed that it only warning light said to change the oil. So I went to tell the guy that I wanted to test drive it because if everything check out after the test drive I will pay cash on the spot today. He told me they do not normally do not do test drive on Sundays so I had to wait a hour and a half before some guy could bring down the dealer plates for the test drive.... but soon after that while I was waiting on an Uber to pick me up a white lady came there and wanted to test drive a Jeep Cherokee he slapped those dealer plates on the back of the car so fast and off he went on the test drive with the white woman. I was so disgusted that I wanted to take the time to write a review on this business because I usually do not write reviews because I am too busy to write such things on businesses. But this was so blatant I had to do it...Black people I will not give these white people a penny of our dollars. I am a cash buyer!!! This was so blatant that I will file a complaint with the Better Business Business Bureau, Connecticut DMV, Connecticut Attorney General , Consumer Protection Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission if I could. In this day and age in the middle of a Pandemic there is no room for racism in the United States. This was the most racism I have experienced personally in a long time. This was a wake up call for me that we as a society still have a long way to go. This place is a joke!!! Please people do not fall for this person is not in our records routine. This company is trash.

User's recommendation: Stay away from this Business.

ID
East Windsor, Connecticut
Preferred solution
Apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article