Verified Reviewer

Contact Customer Service

Contact Information Jcpenney Phone Numbers Pick a Number to Call Back Ready to Call Jcpenney Cancel Pick a Number to Call Why are you calling Jcpenney? Proceed Back Ready to Call Jcpenney 00:00 Show keypad Has Your Issue Been Resolved? Yes No Wrong number No answer Something Went Wrong Cancel Toll-Free Number: (888) 742-****
ID
Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Instaspa motor quit working after 3 months

I purchased an Instaspa from Internet Pool Store for $1,249.00. The motor quit working a little before 3 months. I contacted the seller and the manufacturer. No one wanted to do anything until I stopped the credit card payment. Finally after 3 months CSA US Corp (the manufacturer) sent me a replacement motor. The motor had an open place on the motor about 3 inches long. I have pics. I tried to contact CSA again and they wouldn't answer phones or emails. It must not be a large organization; it certainly isn't a professional organization. I then contacted the BBB and filed a complaint. After another month they reluctantly (only because of the BBB complaint) sent another replacement motor. On their website it gives a new motor 6 months warranty. I had purchased another hot tub in the meanwhile; I was tired of the CSA mess. I sat the motor in the garage and listed the spa for sale. Finally I got someone interested in the spa and it turns out that this motor also was not working. At this point the motor is 5 months old and they have ignored the situation. In order to sell the Instaspa another motor had to be purchased. I have asked nicely for a credit for the motor and once again they have avoided the issued. In 7 months times there were 3 motors that didn't work. If the seller didn't TELL them to send another motor and if the BBB complaint wasn't filed they wouldn't have done anything. They told the BBB that they had done more than there share, so I guess that means that their spas are good for 3 months. This company also sells swimming pools and air mattresses. You can go on their website and see them. Please don't buy their products to show them that they need to make good products and to stand behind their products.
ID
Livingston, New Jersey

About

Summary

Get details on Csa Us Corp - City Of Industry, CA, at Citysearch - over 1 million user reviews & editorials about local businesses.

CSA US Corp reviews and complaints

CSA US Corp is ranked 233 out of 3300 in E-commerce category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article