Absolutely no respect and no consideration for the customer

Since I live in this house, about 7 years I always took my clothes to clean and even repair at the CRYSTAL CLEANERS. Two weeks ago I took to them the quilt of my bed, it was the third time, to dry clean. I picked up after three days, I paid and when I got home I noticed that the lining inside the quilt was all moved. I took it back for repair and after a week I went to pick up again and instead of stumbling upon excuses, quite the contrary, the owner of the establishment was screaming at me that I should know the that was normal, although it had never happened before, I was in shock, I took my quilt and left. She did not apologize, I completely lost my quilt and also she did not return my money. The lack of respect and consideration for a client over five years was unacceptable, the way she spoke it was so rude and so grossly that outraged me. I hope the authorities do something about it because I know this will continue with other customers.

What do you want the authorities to do? Spank her and let her know she is being naughty? :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

@PissedConsumer644955

That will be an amazing idea! Thanks!!! ,)

View more comments (1)
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article