Sales

purchased previous vehicle in 2011, jeep grand cheorkee, no problem. decided to buy a 2014 of same. went by the dealership on sunday march 24th. they ran a locator and found the vehicle we wanted at a dealer in san diego. the next day we agreed on a price and my trade. salesman Richard rakes stated he would contact dealer and do a dealer trade as they do business often with rancho Chrysler. Tuesday I called Richard, he tells me that he has made several calls to that dealership and they won't return his calls. so I THE CONSUMER contacts rancho and talked to Richard crumlish, sales manager, he states that his man who does the dealer trade will be back to work on Wednesday and release the trade vehicle. late Wednesday I contact Richard, he says that the vehicle has 300 plus miles on it. I state no problem, and he says they will go ahead a get the car. so on thurs the 4th of april I decide to contact Richard and they tell me that he is off work today. so I get a call back from the sales manager who says that rancho won't release the car as it is the only one around with that equipment and if I wanted it I could drive up to san diego and try to work a deal, are you kiddin me!!! when were thay gonna call me as I was to pick up the car on Friday. these people should have their license pulled as they are un ethicial. they never had any intention of doing the deal or calling me back!!! so as such we are going to buy a ford.
ID
Columbus, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article