I should have known better, Cryptomaniaks stole my money

I wanted to learn more about bitcoins and found them on google. They seemed legitimate at first glance, good reviews, all the normal stuff I look for. They offer alot of material for free and it all seemed good so I bought their course and thats when the problems started. I could not access the course right away and their support took 2 days to get back to me, the 2 days is important because they have a money back guarantee but only for 7 days. So now I have 5 days to check out the course. I skimmed over it during the next couple of days but had trouble using it on my phone and it was slow on my computer plus alot of the info had already been covered in other places online so I request a refund through their support email on day four - leaving 3 days for them to processes my refund. It was over the weekend and when I received a response on the 8th day they said it was outside of their refund window!I said I had emailed them 4 days earlier well inside the refund window and they said the refund request was not logged in their system until the eighth day so they were unable to process the refund! After that I tried to figure out if there was any way I could get my money back through the better business bureau but they are not registered. A closer look at their reviews and them seem fake and are not written in good english.Dont get duped like I did, avoid cryptomaniaks at all cost - at least their paid courses.
ID
New York, New York
Product
Cryptomaniaks The Ultimate Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Cryptocurrency Course
Cons
  • Overpriced
  • Fraud
  • Lies
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article