Cancelled Cruise List - Submit Your Story.

It is becoming increasingly difficult to trawl through the Pissed Consumer site for the facts about this ponzi scheme. Therefore I'd like to propose a thread which ONLY lists the main outline of your story of cancelled cruises and lost money. Please don't use it for venting your rightful anger at Richard or his supporters. Therefore if any journalist, law enforcement officer etc wants knowledge of the sheer magnitude of the debacle they will have some facts available in an easy to read list. (I suggest you use your own name or an individual pen name - not "anonymous"). Let's get a nice long list..... Here's my story: July 2010 - Bought Titanium Voucher. Nov 2011 - Bought 200,000 miles. Nov 2011 - Booked NORWEGIAN SPIRIT sailing April 2013; booked FLIGHTS. Promised email wasn't sent, so missed Roll Check. No answers. Miles refunded. (Went to Barcelona anyway and bought cabin myself). March 2013 - Won auction for CELEBRITY INFINITY March 2013 - Booked NORWEGIAN GEM; also bought transatlantic FLIGHTS. Mid-2013 - Both cancelled. Dec 2014 - Managed to book MSC Cruise in that 10pm scrum. Site now closed. Total loss £1450 (+ £1100 flights)

All the info with details about the ponzi piramyd scam run by so called Lord Richard Lester and his accessories including fiancée Svetlana Bryusova.. Everything was submitted to Essex and British Police back in November 2011..

Yes! More that four years ago. People lost not only money, their faith...

but also lives.

All that could have been stopped much much earlier...

The criminal is still there, looking for a new prey. Be aware

THIS HAS JUST BEEN EMAILED TO SOME VICTIMS...AND I HOPE IT IS PROSECUTED!!! FEB.23RD 2016

Hello Everyone,

The investigation was completed as far as I could get it and was sent to the Crown Prosecution Service at the beginning of November for them to make a charging decision or authorise any further specialist work.

I requested an update from them 4 weeks ago but to this date have not received one. As soon as I get one I will update you all with their decision.

Kind regards

Leanne PC 112 Leanne SMITH Colchester Proactive CID Internal ext: 430010 Direct Dial: 101 ext 430010 Email: leanne.smith@***.pnn.police.uk Website: www.essex.police.uk

@PissedConsumer1116588

All the criminals who run that Ponzi scam are free and thriving

had a feeling he would

looks like he got away with it

has anyone heard anything about this joker lately

Stevea

Hi all I have posted many complaints regarding this crook Richard Lester. I have also wrote to the British Police and Tax Office and Fair Trading etc.

I have been informed that the Essex police is dealing with this and it seems that it has taken about 18 months so far to get no where.

I further believe that this man will never be brought to justice and have now lost all faith in the British Police Force of which I used to be in awe of.

He owes my wife and I a total of AUD 1292 thanks to our credit card repaying us a lot of our monies.

I only hope that one day someone will catch up with this man and he will get his just desserts and I wish everyone who has been robbed by him all the best of luck and health Take care. Steve

Maybe to late, but i bought totaly 1200 us dollars for the cruise, Ive got like him above that I won on the Epic cruise with my daughter, I bought flights to barcelona from stockholm and booked hotels,and then it was cencelled and they told me that the checkin already was cloesd, but I dint got any email or nothing I wrote 2o letters and Im only got 1 answer, It was horrible beacuse I had spend all my saveing on this vacacton and got hard time to get these days off from my work.

I never got any compensation, I even called and was so panic.

Ilost money for the flights and hotelbooking too.

Ihope you get this bastards,for the tears of my daughter.

@PissedConsumer982730

I feel for you mate and like you I want to see this scoundrel brought to justice - god willing it will happen one day.

good luck mate

Stevea

@PissedConsumer1053802

It's been too long now I am beginning to doubt it

View more comments (70)
Leicester, England
Loss

Cancelled cruise

Update by user Aug 29, 2013

On Aug. 29, 2013, I won judgment against Cruise Miles LLC in a small claims court in the county where I live. After 10 days, I will register that judgment in the state of Nevada.

Hopefully, Cruise Miles LLC (cruise miles.com) will have to satisfy that judgment when its corporation registration is renewed.

Original review posted by user Jul 09, 2013
In July of 2012, I won an auction through Cruisemiles.com for a 12-day cruise (June 9-21, 2013), sailing from Barcelona and debarking at Dover, England. I completed Roll Check and was send information to contact Carnival (including a reservation number). Using that number, I booked shore excursions for this cruise; on May 14, 2013, I received an e-mail from Carnival, stating that my excursions had been cancelled due to "FULL BOOKING CANCELLATION." The only information that Carnival personnel could provide was that my travel agent (Cruise Direct UK) had cancelled this booking. I was able to reschedule my trip, but I had to pay an additional $1500 to do so. I tried contacting Cruise Direct UK to see if there had been some mistake. The phone number provided by Carnival for that company had only a recording and would not allow me to leave a message. I have e-mailed several times and am now going to file a Small Claims petition in my county against Cruise Miles LLC (Nevada). I advise anyone else experiencing similar problems to seek free consumer advice from their state or local government.

Here is Dave Wylie's new scam!David WylieCEO, Leading Net Services, LLCVoice Mail: 877-345-****

Also go read the revues under cruisemiles.com.over 25 today!!! Yes they book under cruise direct uk but not to mistake them with cruise direct.com that actually is not just a number company.Also in reno Nevada you can look under bizapedia for cruise direct international llc which have david wylie and Richard lester as co managers.All number companies,nothing much to run except a scam!!!

Are you even speaking about www.cruisedirect.co.uk? Are you sure you don't mean www.cruisedirect.com?

@PissedConsumer702471

Hello!

Cruise Direct UK is (or was) the travel agent arm of Cruise Miles LLC ( which uses the website cruisemiles.com). Cruise Direct or Cruisedirect.com has no connection. I asked that question directly to Cruise Miles Direct personnel.

By the way, I have just won a judgment against Cruise Miles LLC in a small claims complaint. I will be registering this judgment in the state of Nevada.

Nina

This is an update about my small claims case against Cruise Miles LLC. I have filed papers, and a constable in Nevada is trying to serve papers against Cruise Miles' registered agent.

A court date has been set for August 29, 2013, which may need to be postponed if the registered agent can't be served. In that case, I will proceed with publication of the charges in a Nevada newspaper; then, the case will be rescheduled.

I want to stress that I have the legal documents to win this small claims suit. If judgment is rendered in my favor, I will have that judgment entered against Cruise Miles LLC in the State of Nevada (which might very well provide some problems when Cruise Miles tries to renew its state registration!)

I'll try to keep everyone posted.

@PissedConsumer697705

Hi

this is the one

this is the administrator in US

@PissedConsumer697705

Hello!

I have just won judgment (Aug. 29, 2013) against Cruise Miles LLC in Small Claims Court in Nodaway County, Missouri. After 10 days, I will be registering that judgment in Nevada. Hopefully, a judgment will become a debt that must be paid before a company can renew registration in a state.

N.

View more comments (6)
Maryville, Missouri
Loss

CruiseSmiles -- not so happy

cruiseSmiles led me to believe the "miles" I purchased would be usable to book a cruise with them. Then when I had the opportunity to book, I found out the "miles" had been SO BADLY dilluted they were WORTHLESS. Richard Lester is NOT the most truthful person in the Travel industry. He has brainwashed others into believing he is Godlike....Not the case... Beware.... Cruise Miles is not cruiseSmiles. With the value dillution it will cost more to buy miles and then trade for a cruise then to buy directly from the Cruise Lines as ALL cruise pricing is dropping dramatically... Don't get taken....

Lodge a complaint with the UK police internet fraud squad and the equivalent USA FBI website against

CruiseReward Miles Ltd Europe Cruise Miles LLC USA cruisemiles.com

Richard Lester (owner) David Wylie (Business Manager)

Turn the heat up on these swindlers!

https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx You can see a picture of Richard Lester here with another 'failed' project. http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/1139****.Former_restaurant_boss_under_investigation_over__cruisemiles__scheme/?ref=ms

There is a TV programme in the UK called Rogue Traders. May I suggest you send them details of your experiences, as if they get inundated regarding this then they might just look into doing an episode on this man. That wouldn't get your money back but it might cripple his new vanity project steak house "The Fat Cow" in Writtle, Essex, UK.

I have eaten at Lord Lester's Rare Cow restaurant and have found his steak just as inedible as his Cruisemiles!

This man is does not care about us and our cruises, all he cares about is taking our money.

PONZI.....PONZI.....PONZI.....PONZI.....PONZI

CruiseMiles - What a rip off !!!

1000s of upset people with a big loss.

A lot of cruise cancellations without any apologies. I hope somebody can organize a lawsuit against him, I will be the first one to sign.

Like others who have posted here, I had a scheduled cruise cancelled by Cruise Direct UK. I had responded to the Roll Check and had even received a reservation number for my June 9-21, 2013, Carnival cruise out of Barcelona.

On May 14, I received word from the cruise line that my excursions had been cancelled due to "FULL BOOKING CANCELLATION." It was only when I contacted Carnival that I learned Cruise Direct UK had cancelled my cruise (without notification or reimbursement to me).

I am pursuing legal action by filing a Small Claims petition in the U.S. county in which I live against Cruise Miles LLC (registered in the State of Nevada). I may not recoup the $1500 I paid to re-book this cruise but, if I win my suit, at least this corporation will have some legal explaining to do!

@PissedConsumer677259

several people have been canceled by the cruise Cruisemiles without notice or information, many people believed the promise of Cruisemiles have lost money due to lack of availability and increased Cruisemiles, they have nowhere to complain.

who knows where it must holder complaint against Cruisemiles please tell us what to do thank you

@PissedConsumer677259

WHY NOT CONTACT RICHARD LESTER VIA HIS RARE COW RESTAURANT 11 Chequers Rd Writtle, Essex CM1 3NG 01245 42****

@PissedConsumer677259

Hi Dewey, did you get any results with your small claim? I wish we could all get together against Richard Lester (owner CruiseMiles.com)

@PissedConsumer707423

Hi!

I just received a judgment against Cruise Miles, LLC (Aug. 29, 2013) in small claims court. That won't necessarily cause Cruise Miles to "pay up," but I will register the judgment in Nevada and hope it becomes a lien when Cruise Miles LLC renews its corporate certificate.

@Jannett

Glad to hear you received a judgment against Cruise Miles !

View more comments (20)
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article