Slum lord and theif

what a joke! we moved out and left the place super clean. we even cleaned out their broken down refrigerator. Apartment and carpet was clean. All debris was removed. the slum lord kept our deposit stating that the carpet wasn't cleaned by a professional - although we rented a carpet cleaner and cleaned it, stating the my 1 1/2 year's old bedroom door was broken (broken when we moved it) and the place needed painting. are you kidding me? the electrical in this apartment is scary. I warn anyone fixing to rent this place to have good insurance because there will be a fire - count my words. We have told her several times that the electrical fuses kept flipping but they didn;t care. We didn't have hot water for an entire weekend, and come to find out it was the fuse box. Don't rent from these people if you want your deposit back because they will find a reason to keep it.
ID
Orlando, Florida
Loss

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article