BAD BUSINESS Crown Moving Liberty Lake WA

Crown Moving Co - BAD BUSINESS Crown Moving Liberty Lake WA
ABSOLUTELY!!! Do not use this company. Home Depot subcontracts their deliveries through this company and does not let you know at time of purchase. Two young guys show up, complain about install, damage floor in laundry room while installing washing machine and then cover it up. When ask if they could move washing machine away from cabinet to avoid possible damage to both the cabinet as well as washing machine I was told I would have to do that myself. I recently went through major back surgery so I had a friend come over the following Saturday to move washer to the right away from the cabinet and that was when damage was discovered. I hope Home Depot does the right thing and takes care of the damage caused since Crown Moving was nice enough to deny my claim since I had the washing machine moved to the right away from counter. I have a strong feeling that this is not the first time this has happened to an unsuspecting consumer, BEWARE!!!
ID
Hayden, Idaho
Cons
  • Bottom line
  • Dishonest people
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
I want a PROFESSIONAL company of my choosing to come into MY HOUSE and repair the damages that were caused by your company!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article