Mortgage Refinance

Several years ago I paid Crown Financial Services LLC of Florida $2000.00 to refinance two Home Mortgages I had for homes located here in New York state. I submitted the paperwork they required only to find out that neither of my mortgages were eligible for their refinance program because I was not under water on either one. I contacted the Florida Attorney General but they told me there was little they could do. These guys are just this side of a scam as of course I was not able to get any of my money back-go to a reputable company instead of these jokers!!
ID
Schenectady, New York
Service
Crown Financial Debt Solutions Mortgage Refinance
Cons
  • Fact i was mislead on services
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Full refund

Absolute WORST customer service EVER!

would give these idiots a NEGATIVE 100000****000 if I could! They have the WORST customer service I have ever seen in my 37 years! I financed a vehicle with them in September 2012 and have problems with them ever since! In Dec 2012 they debited my account twice when then were only authorized to debit it ONCE causing me an additional $400+ $800 in NSF fees and they refused to refund the full $800 ( they only returned $200 and NOT the additional $400!) Then in March 2013 they were authorized to debit my account on the 7th of the month and waited until March 12th to debit the account. So after that I decided that I would bring a money order to them to alleviate any issues with my debit card. WRONG! The LOST THE MONEY ORDER! It would be one thing if I was lying to them about dropping the money order through their door slot, but I went out of my way to go to their office to help THEM look for it, then filed a police report on it, THEN paid an ADDITIONAL $35 to put a stop payment on it! After that, my bank went out of their way ( PRAISE to Woodforest National Bank) to fax all documents to Crown Financial, THEN Crown told my bank they never received any faxes? Not ANY of the 3 times they faxed it to your attention (Angie - the office manager)??????? Then Angie has the nerve to call me "rude and snotty" when it's their company that has screwed me over multiple times! Then Angie informs me that this is NOT the first time they've lost money orders (apparently there was several "stolen" recently), I did inform Angie that I was recording the phone conversation so that the owner could hear it. He still hasn't returned my call. But now (April 10, 2013) since I've filed a complaint with BBB they are scrambling to rectify the situation. **** RUN from these crooks at all cost****
ID
Monroe, Louisiana
Loss

About

Top Crown Financial Debt Solutions Services

Mortgage Refinance

Crown Financial Debt Solutions Pros and Cons

Cons: Fact i was mislead on services

Summary

Crown Financial Ministries is a non-profit organization which specializes in personal finance and business management. It was founded by Larry Burkett and Howard Dayton after merge of Christian Financial Concepts and Crown Ministries in 2000. The company headquarters is based in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA. Crown Financial Ministries provides teaching materials of God's Financial Principles to get financial freedom. The company also offers Planning Your Legacy guide to plan will and trust. It is possible to get individual assessment after answering questions which relate to beliefs and behaviors free of charge. Crown Financial Ministries is a member of the ECFA. The company accepts online donations.

Crown Financial Debt Solutions reviews and complaints

Crown Financial Debt Solutions is ranked 356 out of 2285 in Financial Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article