DO NOT TRUST THEM

I live in ny, i bought e350 from them, when they delivered the car, was damage on the frront bumper. DO NOT TRUST BIANCA PRESTI.

Nazar Acu

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Saint Petersburg, Florida

Mercedes Benz selling defective cars

They will *** you around and tell you out of warranty..defective red paint...car is only 3 years and 30 ,000 miles...it's a disgrace

Reason of review:
Bad quality
gordon d Wnq
map-marker Tampa, Florida

Crown Audi of Clearwater FL reneges on car sale

On 8/28/10 I reached an agreement with Crown Audi of Clearwater FL on a 2007 Audi A4. I went home to get my certified bank check and approval from my wife. The dealership called and told me they sold the car to someone else after I shook hands with the salesman and the Sales Manager and signed a sale price document.

They never called to tell me to hurry back or ask the other buyer if they could take a back-up deposit on the car. They disregarded a verbal and written agreement and went for the deal with a higher gross. This is an example of why dealers have such a bad rap and why people call many dealers shysters.

However, I will not stoop to their level and call them that; I will just refer to this group of unscrupulous individuals as the…Crown Clowns.. and caution everyone looking to by a car in the Tampa-St. Pete area to steer away from Crown and go to a reputable dealer.

I also recommend Audi consider finding a dealership that better reflects its brand because Crown's actions are on par with the Yugo brand…junk.

Loss:
$20500

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article