Disappointing Realization about Crown Capital Eco Management

I do not know where to even begin because in all honesty at first I was so impressed by this site, really was. With some skepticism after reading many of the reviews here how I wish I’d listen at once and so it does my experience was really bad. I remember it was late afternoon during siesta time when I first came across the http://crowncapitalmngt.com/ I thought it was cool. But as they say, do not believe in everything that you see on the internet, true enough. I was persuaded by the sweet words this site is claiming they are. That night, about an hour or two later, I checked all over and tried all things that the site were suggesting and later on I discovered that it is all fake! I went to every section of the site, I checked all over and studied all things and bit by bit I am getting more and more disappointed. However when I went to the section of Earth and Climate concerns of Crown Capital Eco Management, there it was another reason that convinced me that this is a fraud. It only took a minute to realize this. When you open the site for the first time, you'll see issues that look like the site is genuinely concern about. Once you do this realize this you will see how *** and *** this is really, you'll realize that you just wasted your time all along. When I first saw this I was really hooked up because I have a soft spot for our environment as well, I even got this bookmarked and shared to my social networking sites but boy was I very regretful after when I realized I made a fool out of myself and to others opinion or maybe I ingested a false information to somebody. I must say this once and for all, at least I found out about its falsity at the early stage for I believed in anything. The images are nothing short of stunning, but that’s all, pretty amazing on how you made the site looked appealing. I mean, absolutely AMAZING in detail and richness. Just...WOW! You had me there huh! Navigation takes no time, very easy to use but play around with it and after a while it becomes unreal. That is why, it is that good looking, too good to be true. After going past the cover and an advertisement or two, you'll come to a page that allows you to jump around, view the table of contents, go straight to the included videos, etc. Oddly, for me the site will only show and give you nonsense. The embedded videos are typically short and are also of stunning quality. To me, the real value here is for existing subscribers to the site in which they had none. The hard copy subscription is nothing at all to begin with, especially considering what you get, and now on top of that, you can get absolutely nothing. In the past I have been an on-again off-again subscriber but now, due to this discovery, you will never see me again for sure.

This could be one particular of the most useful review. Amazing!

We’ve ever arrive across on this subject.

I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your hard work. Why do they do such terrible terrible act.

Thank you for sharing superb information. Your review was very helpful.

I am impressed by the details that you have on crowncapitalmngt.com , I believe it is the Crown Capital Eco Management web site. It reveals how cruel people nowadays can be in the way you perceive this subject.

Thank you for sharing superb information. Your review was very helpful.

I am impressed by the details that you have on http://crowncapitalmngt.com/ , I believe it is the Crown Capital Eco Management web site. It reveals how cruel people nowadays can be in the way you perceive this subject.

View more comments (2)
Loss

Crown Eco Management Needs More Study

Just recently the site was introduced by a friend of mine, we were currently studying about environment so I checked it out and to my regret I wish I didn’t even click the link. Now they I am back to start, I wasted so much time considering your site. I even got you bookmarked can you imagine that. Now can you imagine my frustration when I know I have no much time left? But I told myself oh, I could spare some time wiring this for the benefit of other people. I cannot get the grasp of the whole idea of this site, what is this site really is for, seriously? So here is the deal, every section is saying nothing but a bunch of text and then? I don’t know I am lost. I was even looking forward to reading on the articles but I said to myself, oh no you don’t. don’t waste anymore time on this. You probably read it already somewhere else. Hopefully it is just not ready yet for the real world if I may say and will be fixed with an upcoming update? One can hope.... Well I guess its okay if you don't mind paying attention on something else rather than wasting time on http://crowncapitalmngt.com/. Okay so much to read huh but, for how much? Is it worth it? No! After wasting my time considering this site, here I am writing this review, well I do not think I am wasting my time anymore. I believe that I am doing a favor to internet users, at least they will not go through the same sentiment I am going trough right now. This site is struggling with its contents. I made multiple attempts give it a chance maybe there is something there but I found nothing. All variants of the sections were useless; I didn’t get anything out of everything. I am not happy, I am not pleased. It was disappointing to visit and open this site which is nothing more than a solicitation to buy an e-subscription. No real content. They know its a problem, so fix it already!! I am a internet goer and internet is basically what my job is all about and I know *** when I see one. The site doesn't recognize *** Never had this problem with any other site but Crown Eco Management is a ***. The magazine content is very much not what I've come to expect from an environmental site. To whoever is the admin of http://crowncapitalmngt.com/, you my man needs a lot of learning to do.

Thanks for another informative review. You and the other reviews about http://crowncapitalmngt.com/ were all saying same *** about Crown Capital Eco Management. Maybe it is really true that the site is ***

There are some attention-grabbing deadlines on this review however I don’t know if I see all of them as true. It seems that you are just too frustrated towards them that is why you are saying what you are saying. There is some validity because I also saw the site but not so much like you do.

Fantastic review. I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your knowledge on review writing.

But anyway how could I subscribe for the site? I would still like to see if you are right.

Attractive element of content. You are so influential; I managed to hate the site as well.

Hahaha funny.

I just stumbled upon your review and not the site itself but because of you I wouldn’t want to check the site. :p :p :p

I need to declare that the site has a really great design. But I agree with you it was just that and nothing more. You were right, they require a lot of learning

View more comments (4)

Yet another confusing website

This website is really making my head ache. Maybe this alone can sum up how much I am disappointed wasting my time reading on your articles and spending time trying to convince myself that I could see something that will somehow make sense in this website. But here I am I ended up writing this review so no one else will waste time reading on you. Yes you are a total waste. See, I am very grateful that you have very good intensions in starting a website with this kind of topic. It is impressive that you are concern and I believe we have the same vision with regards helping mother earth and saving our environment but this website seems to appear that it wasn’t thought of very well. It is disorganize, you make people heads ache, no one will be interested reading your articles if you cannot even pull off a pleasing website. It is not as if we are going to exert so much effort just so we can read your articles. And if we do, like I did, what do we get? Disappointment. Do not even make me start criticizing your articles. I admire the guts though but still wasn’t enough. You make my OCD attack. Yeah, c’mon like seriously. Why are your articles all over the place? I cannot understand it, I don’t know which is which. I was reading this topic then suddenly I am lost with another topic. You are definitely confusing your readers. Place your articles in one category and organize it according to topics. And please keep them up-to-date. Most of your articles are outdated. And I think they are all not originals, most of them I already seen on other websites. Why would you even start your own site if you do not even know the things to input in it. You are just wasting your time and our time. I love reading, I love it, whether it e books or articles from the internet or sometimes even random stuff but you made me hate reading for the first time. Are these articles really from you? Because I think you have more studying to do. Here is piece of advice, I am not an expert but I am your market so I think it is wise you listen to your market, wear the shoes of your market and know what they want and what would appeal to them. Your style is simply confusing and stressing. We are not going to spend time trying to figure out what you mean so be straight to the point and simple. Unlike your site that is flowery and confusing. Good luck on improving your site. IMPROVE YOUR SITE ===?>>>> http://www.thecrownmanagement.com <<<<?===
Loss

I actually thought I finally found the perfect website I am looking for

So we were asked by our professor to research on the current issue about our environment and as we all know we are dealing on many. I thought it will be easy to research on this as per the rate our environment is going I bet it is a hot issue. I was right it is a hot issue but it isn’t easy to research. Why? Here is why! There are many frauds out there like this website. I totally wasted my time reading on their articles then I got nothing. Nothing! Their articles are totally not connected to each other. Everything is outdated and every article seems to be lacking some evidence, it looks and feels like everything were all made up aside from each are all unfinished. It actually took me a day reading on them with my hopes high that I could get something from the, but I ended up thwarted because everything was nonsense, yeah I am confident in saying this is a fraud. The best thing I from reading on them is that I learn not to believe everything on the internet and in websites that appears to be legitimate. So I decided on researching on how to spot a bogus website and I will share them with you. Uses an incorrect URL, if you are used to going to your bank via a regular address and the address of the site you land at is not the same name, you can be confident that you are not at the real site. Always double check to make sure that the site address is accurate. You can also hover your mouse pointer over a link in the email to verify that the link is directed to the same site that the email came from. Asks for banking information, a real bank would never ask for your bank account information or your debit card and PIN numbers via email. Be wary of any email or site that asks for sensitive information (such as your social security number) that is beyond your standard login. Uses a public Internet account, before you click on any link sent to you by email, take a look at the sender’s email address. If the email is from a public account, but claims to be from your bank or other business, do not trust the email. Moreover, do not trust any email or website that asks you to “confirm” sensitive account information, because this is surely a scam. You should also make sure that any email claiming to be from your bank includes your given name in the message, such as “Dear William Smith,” instead of “Dear Valued Customer.” Real banks address messages to you by name as a way of confirming your relationship. Includes misspelled words, if a bank asks you to log in to your “acccount,” this is pretty good clue that you’ve stumbled upon a phishing email or fake website. Real companies have staff checking the accuracy of emails and website, and a mistake like this would be caught before it was sent or published. If you see a misspelling or a misuse of the company name, look for other mistakes and clues to confirm your suspicions—and don’t enter any of your personal information on the site. Is not a secure site, legitimate e-commerce sites use encryption, or scrambling, to help insure that your payment information remains safe. You can see if a site uses encryption by looking for a lock symbol in the browser window. Clicking on the lock symbol allows you to verify that a security certificate was issued to that site, a sign that it’s a legitimate, trusted website. You should also check that the address starts with “https://” rather than just “http://”. Do not enter payment information on any site that isn’t secure. Displays low resolution images, scammers usually erect fake sites quickly, and this shows in the quality of the sites. If the logo or text appears in poor resolution, this is an important clue that the site could be phony. ****SCAM SITES**** http://www.thecrownmanagement.com/
Muenchen, Bayern

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article