CrowleyVW, CT. Bad service and substandard vehicles.

If you are in the market for over priced, substandard quality and top of the line bad service, shop for a car at CrowleyVW. My main complaint is that it never fails for them to try and charge me $600 to $800 for an oil change. They like to tag on to my oil change all kinds of maintenance, repairs and additional services that they claim my car needs. On top of that on two occasions I paid extra for a second opinion at other shops and found that the work Crowley claimed was needed was a lie. At this point I rather pay $40 for an oil change than take my car to CrowleyVW for a supposedly free oil change. I felt that my Jetta was a needy car and was high maintenace, but CrowleyVW is a lot more needy er if they are willing to lie, extort and tamper with their clients vehicles.
ID
#205202 Review #205202 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Wallingford, Connecticut

About

CrowleyVW Warranty
To read more: https://www.crowleyvw.com/Warranty.htm
CrowleyVW Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.crowleyvw.com/privacy.htm
Summary

CrowleyVW is an official representative of the Volkswagen company. It offers both new and used cars of the already mentioned manufacturer. At the present time there are all modern Volkswagen car models which are included into the assortment of this firm. The company if financially friendly, it has leasing opportunities and assists in the credit solutions if they are necessary for clients. Besides selling vehicles, CrowleyVW deals with service, repair and maintenance. This option can be scheduled online from the official site or with the help of phone customer service. Warranty is one of the obligatory points which should be followed during the cooperation. The location of the store can be found in the Plainville, CT. The store is open 6 days a week except Sunday which is the only weekend.

CrowleyVW reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article