Randy C Ojf

Verified Reviewer

Unauthorized charge and shipment

Updated by user Feb 12, 2022

To clarify, the initial order was received and paid for. This dispute is about the 2nd unauthorized order.

Original review Feb 12, 2022
I placed an order in early January that totaled $123.48. My check card was recently charged $338.48.

I contacted them (through email as no contact # was available) and disputed the charge. I have yet to hear back from them and got a notification that my order would arrive today. I did not place an order and now have to wait 90 days for my bank to do an investigation. Upon reviewing the website, by placing the order I may have inadvertently been subscribed to a monthly subscription which I would never have done.

They say a monthly delivery similar to the order I placed would be sent.

Again, when ordering the first time, I had no indication it was a subscription let alone a $338.48 order being sent is similar to a $123.48 order previously sent.
Update- Just received unauthorized $338.48 shipment, consists of 3 lbs shrimp, 2 lbs ground beef, 6 lbs chicken wings and 2 - 8 oz steaks. Thats over $28 a pound for this product, total rip-off!

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not order from them unless using a burner gift card

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article