Best Vet for Ever

Dr. Eldridge is the best Vet. When I moved from Croton 10 years ago, I continue to drive 40 miles to bring my cat and now a new cat to her practice. Having been with Croton Animal Hospital from '91 to 2001, my only regret is that I didn't join her practice those 10 years earlier. I suspect, all dr.'s of all stripes make mistakes, but I find her smart, dear & professional. She never price gouges and only charges what she pays for medication to her patience. You may reliably believe all positive reviews which are many. She is head and shoulders above the rest.
ID
New York, New York
Reason of review
Good customer service

Dr. Eldridge -Croton on Hudson -Vet Clinic

Dr. Eldridge poorly misdiagnosed my cat over a two month period - she mistaken stones for a stress disorder and prescribed incorrect treatment and medications that were not appropriate for the stones. She suggested I put my cat outside if he continues to urinate. The staff was not empathetic- after I brought the cat to the emergency room in White Plains on a Friday evening - and spoke to the Dr. Eldrige on the following Monday she did not request to see him but to wait two to three weeks as he still had blood in urine. I called again - as he still had blood in his urine. She is uncaring, not knowledgeable. She may be terrific with dogs - clearly she is not interested in the best interest, health and well being of this cat and probably from what I have heard many other families their cats. My second opinion provided me an x ray within 5 minutes and determined stones - she wanted my cat to be on high dosages of anti stress medication. Frankly Dr. Eldridge of Croton Veterinary Clinic located in Croton on Hudson should lose her license

I have experienced quite the opposite with my cat. She is an amazing vet and took great care of both of my cats.

She also cared so much about my dog that was very old and dying of old age, that she took him home overnight so he would be personally cared for the night before he died.

We all knew there wasn't anything to be done at that point and she just wanted him to die in peace. Talk to anyone in Croton and they rave about her.

#1020656

Dr Eldridge is one of the best practitioners I have ever brought my dog to.

She is smart, professional, sweet and clearly not out take your money!!!

She is the only vet I will ever use.

If you are reading this Dr Eldridge please ignore those nasty negative comments.

Believe me you are one of the best!!!!!!

Thank you for all you do. Evonne

She probably offered to take x-rays. But you probably declined due to the cost.

Now you want to blame her.

IF YOU THINK SHE'S BAD YA OUTTA GETTA LOAD OF HUBBBY DR CHARLES ELDRIDGE IN UTICA NY. HE CAUSED MY MOTHERS DEATH

P. Off and the other negative poster are really way off.

Dr. Eldredge is one of the most skilled vets, not to mention accomodating and nice. She never misdiagnosed mine (and that can happen with any vet btw) and have many friends who have go to her for years with all species of animals. Unbelieveable.

These people must be smoking something or are just disagreeable. Such hyperbole it's ridiculous. "Absolutely no idea how to handle her patients..." ?

She's the only vet I'd go to. Period.

P. Off and the other negative poster are really way off the mark.

These people must be smoking something or are just, well, disagreeable. They've both written in such hyperbole it's ridiculous. "Absolutely no idea how to handle her patients..."?

She's the only vet I would go to. That's it.

Have utilized the services of Dr. Eldredge for probably 10 years.

She has been caring, attentive, knowledable and professional. And she has an excellent staff who are friendly and very helpful. And her rates are definitely reasonable. A friend adopted a dog at SPCA and went to a Briarcliff Manor vet for a free exam for the adopted dog.

When he left this Briarcliff vet he was billed over $2,000!

Friend now brings his dog to Dr. Eldredge and has been very happy with her services, staff, and rates.

Dr. Eldridge has been the vet for our dog and cat over the past 4 years.

We've always found her to be professional, caring and very courteous...and helpful with our pet issues. We were introduced to her by our dog's breeder.

I've been going to Dr. Eldridge for about 5 years for my 2 cats.

She has been nothing but attentive, caring and always calls me back. I just had a problem with one of them 2 weeks ago on a Saturday right before the office closed, she got on the phone, listened to my concerns, and assured me and told me what to do. She has always been very accurate and caring with my cats. Her staff is also wonderful, caring and professional.

Her prices are also reasonable. This the first negative thing I've ever seen/heard about Dr.

Eldridge. She's fab.

Well that is definitely one persons opinion. I have been going to Dr.

Eldridge with multiple cats and dogs and have found her to be extraordinary. She saved my cats vision and would highly recommend her.

View more comments (29)
ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article