Anna S Upz

Exchange

*** customer service they didnt do *** Nobody helps they ask the same questions over and over with out helping

Pros:
  • Awsome product
Cons:
  • Bad up serrvice

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Anna S Upz

| map-marker Minneapolis, Minnesota

Exchange

I have a head injury and I have two jobs and it is very frustrating and annoying when I call the direct phone line and I'll I get is" sorry we are not taking calls at this time" when it's during business hours!!!

I need a little bit of direction and I have communicated through emails and the last three times I haven't received any help I want to exchange my jump rope and I have 5 days left to do so this is f*****annoying and frustrating!

Fonte A

Amp handle connections

How can I review something that will not connect .and if you have to have a subscription to use them that needs to be In bold before you spend a 100 something that's going to cost more than advertised

Preferred solution: I want my handles to connect

map-marker Spokane, Washington

Problem with handles for heavy rope

I have contacted Crossrope x2. No response has been given for this problem of the problem with the handles turning differently than originally. Also, there is a squeaking sound with rotation hesitantsy when turning the handle.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Replacement of heavy handles

User's recommendation: Be cautious

Francisco B Zkl
map-marker Brooklyn, New York

I haven't receive my crossrope

I ordered my crossrope on December 1 it was the wod crossrope. Fed ex said it was delivered December 5 at 2:16 the problem is they didn't knocked on my door and feel like they gave it my rope to somebody else and my tracking number is 286941****24.

I really don't know what to do at this point I want the rope but my Neighborhood is no good. I hope you can get back to me who ever is concerned, thank you for your time.

map-marker Minneapolis, Minnesota

Poor customer service

I bought their product - a set of handles and two ropes based on YT. I followed their recommendations on rope length based on user's size.

I realized they had made a poor recommendation on the size. I visited their website to see what I could do, and I learned they had changed their recommendations based on my size. I should have ordered longer ropes.

When I sought a little help on the price of new ropes. I got a lot of run around and little supor4tThey really offered me nothing.

User's recommendation: be certain of what you are ordering. Don't expect any support after 'adjustment' period

Shaleena Bnf

Hi There, I'd like to hear more about your experience with us and see if there's a way that we can help. Please email support@***.com, reference this site and I'd be happy to look into this further for you.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article