Crossroad Motors- Caseyville, IL

Buyer Beware- Had a Lousy experience when I emailed this dealership asking pricing questions. The salesman and part-owner, Dan verbally attacked me and acted extremely unprofessional. I would never buy anything from this dealership. lousy, lousy customer service. Crossroads Auto in Caseyville, IL does not post the prices of their cars and trucks on the auto. They do not post prices on their website. When I emailed and asked about pricing, I got several EXTREMELY unprofessional responses from the Crossroad Auto Salesteam. When I made a comment that I felt that their pricing was too high on a certain truck, the salesman verbally attacked me in an email. Buyer Beware- I would never buy a car/truck from this auto dealership. Lousy, Lousy customer service

This person rants and raves about every business she has ever dealt with. She obviousley has no life.

If you check into her reviews, she has major complaints about 2 other businesses. There is always those people in life that expect everything for free and live of off the rest of us.

Just another great example. Spare us your ignorance.

ID
#191519 Review #191519 is a subjective opinion of poster.
O Fallon, Illinois

About

Summary

Crossroad Motors has sold over 45,000 vehicles over the last twenty years to retail and wholesale customers in the Metro St. Louis area. The company presents next reasons to shop from them those are about: Each car thoroughly inspected using our 40 point checklist; Competitive prices, the best you'll find in town; Large selection of vehicles with new inventory arriving weekly; Locally family owned and operated with friendly, knowledgeable staff; Easy, affordable financing plans for every credit situation; and concerning Onsite financing available. The company offers vehicles of such models as Acura, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GMS, Honda, Hyundai, Infinity, Jip, Kea, Lexus, Mini, Mazda, etc. Crossroad Motors is based and operates in Caseyville, Illinois.

Crossroad Motors reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article