The gap cross iron mills charging twice on my account and they did not do a refund

the gap in cross iron mills charge twice on my account last september 6, 2010 until now they did not send back the money on my account. i waste my time and air time phoning them asking about my refund. I don't know what's going on regarding my refund. I phone them weeks ago and they told me that they already end the refund and they told me that i need to phoned my bank if there is any pending updates on my account. when i phoned my bank they told me that they can't see it right away it will take a week but until now i did not get any refund.
ID
#203381 Review #203381 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Calgary, Alberta
Loss

About

Summary

Cross Iron Mills is a fully enclosed shopping center development just outside the northern city limits of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and immediately east of the hamlet of Balzac in Rocky View County. Cross Iron Mills is managed and owned by Ivanhoe Cambridge. It is shopping center features a collection of 17 large-format anchor stores, more than 20 new stores to Alberta, and over 200 premium brands and different outlets. Cross Iron Mills contains approximately 109,440 m2 (1,178,000 sq ft) of retail and entertainment space. Cross Iron Mills happened to be the first shopping center to be built in Western Canada in 20 years, it was opened in 2009. Cross Iron Mills is a sister mall to Vaughan Mills, which was a previous Ivanhoe Cambridge development in Vaughan, Ontario outside Toronto.

Cross Iron Mills reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article