Croakies SUCKS!!

I placed an order with Croakies in Bozeman Montana from there website on 3/11/11. I have not received my order and it is 3/28/11. They hardly ever return my emails. Called and talked to customer service and they said that they would ship it again the same way so now I get to wait over a month for an item I have already paid for. After over 7 emails and 3 phone calls they say they have shipped it but provided me with no tracking number so who knows. The shipping manager said that he would call me back the time that it shipped and a tracking number but I never recived a phone call and no tracking number. *** poor customer service and *** poor shipping department. I will never buy anything from them again.
ID
Louisville, Kentucky
Loss

About

Summary

Croakies is a manufacturer of worldly known eyewear retainers that can be used by skiers, alpinists and all people who like extremal sports and active life. It offers not only retainers, but also belts and other accessories such as leather cords, ARC systems, optical care kits, floating keyrings and lanyards. Made of lightweight materials, these products have technically advanced features and are designed for men and women of all ages, providing traditional comfort, durability, style and functionality.
The company was founded in seventies and is headquartered in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Its products are distributed all over the USA and also in thirty countries around the world.

Croakies reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article