map-marker Grand Rapids, Michigan

Abuse and Neglect

Theres a Crisis worker named Chelsea something with baum in her last name. I was brought to OSF St Joseph on August 15th at night time. Because I have PTSD and bipolar this Chelsea said it didnt sound like there was abuse at home for me even tho I was in survival mode and explained that I didnt feel safe at home. She told me to make calls myself and tried to release me to go back home or to the nearest homeless shelter.

User's recommendation: Get a lawyer and sue Crisis for hiring abusive evil people!

map-marker Naperville, Illinois

Bad experience with 741741

This textline for suicidal callers and people in crisis is advertised all over the place. The one person I spoke to was very mean and unprofessional towards victims of racism. He was a crisis counselor. I still get ptsd flashbacks from all of the stuff he said. This man shouldn’t get away with what he did. Don’t start arguing and being nasty to people in crisis. You could drive someone to actually hurt themselves.
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article