Cripple Creek Rock Truck Damaged Porch - They refuse to pay!

On May 7, 2012, a truck from the Cripple Creek Rock Company,5840 NW Prairie View Rd., Kansas City, MO made a delivery of mulch and soil to our house. The truck driven by Richard Cowger hit our house shaking the whole structure and doing considerable damage to our porch. We contacted the company and the owner Floyd Robert Bledsoe made an appointment with us for the next Saturday morning to inspect the damage but blew us off. When we called his office, we were told he was at his daughter's softball game but when he called back and angrily said he was shopping with his daughter- the first inconsistency (a.k.a. lie) we heard from the company. My wife took photos of the porch damage to their office the next week and she gave them to office manager Cindy Tilly Bledsoe. Ms. Bledsoe promised to send a check to cover the damages. At this point, the estimate for labor was $685 and we were hoping to be able to salvage all material needed from the porch - this was not the case and it turned out we needed $94 in material. We called again and were told the check "would go out May 20 or May 21". It never came. We called back again and was told it would be sent May 25 - Still no check. I called on May 29 and was told "everyone was out of the office last week and it would be in our hands by Friday (June 1) - but no check. I e-mailed her on June 4 and was then told "the check was sent May 25 for $685" but "there were no more funds available" to pay the $94 we paid for material. STILL IT NOW JUNE & AND NO CHECK FOR ANY AMOUNT HAS BEEN RECEIVED. THESE PEOPLE LIE! DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY!!! P.S. The soil they delivered was not fit for a garden but was only suitable to fill holes!

I sit and read this and for one mr Bledsoe does not have a brother. That's part of the irony of this.

Second the people who are writing these reviews. Do not know the facts of the situation at hand. It's easy to throw barbs and innuendos when it's from behind a computer screen. This person talks of a brother which does not exist.

So they obviously are dilussional and spreading hateful rhetoric. Sad but true

Dear Robert,

I posted a message for you to read. I am so sorry you all have to deal with cyber-trolls.

It's easy to say (apparently) anything you want from behind the safety of your computer..

Good luck to you!

Sincerely,

Mandy Ashford

Marshall, MO

Old Mooch. I know these people.

You jealous old ***. You got your money for a nicked pole. There is a place in *** for liars. From what your family is going through with illnesses we would think that you would repent.

Sad old ***. Your wife is too good for you. I am your neighbor and you are the most hated old *** on the block. You told me yourself you were going to take Bledsoe for his money.

Then you go on about hes a liar.

You are a theif and a liar. God bless your family they should not have to put up with you but we all have on the block for to many dam years.

@PissedConsumer871388

Obviously, you are a liar just like Lloyd and Cindy Bledsoe. I have the receipt for what I paid to have the porch fixed.  Cripple Creek DIDN'T even pay for all the costs of repairs! By the way, your education level is showing - there has been a great invention called a dictionary.  Use it and you won't have so many spelling errors!   Daaaaaahhhhhhh!

I should say Terry. Sorry for not addressing you properly.

The customer got his wood rail nicked. Everytime he called we responded in kind.

The damage to his porch rail. He never even fixed. He literally tried to extort me for something that was not even close to what he has stated i used my name because nothing to hide.

We treat all our customers with the utmost respect. And will and have been accountable to all our many customers of over 15 years in business.

@PissedConsumer640228

Lloyd Robert Bledsoe is a liar. If the Cripple Creek truck just nicked my post, why did he pay over $700 to have it repaired?

He did refuse to pay for the materials to fix the porch (I'm out $120!). Robert is a LIAR! His sister, his business manager, is also a liar! CHECK IT OUT!

CHECK IT OUT! CHECK IT OUT! CHECK IT OUT! CHECK IT OUT!

CHECK IT OUT! CHECK IT OUT! CHECK IT OUT! CHECK IT OUT!

Ooops, Robert can't say that any more! HeeHeeHee!

@PissedConsumer640304

Sir you are someone who wants something for absolutely nothing. Check it out.

It is people like you that give industries a bad name because you will tell falsehoods to get what you want. Pathetic really. Cripple Creek has the right to refuse your business and from here on out if I were them I would tell you to hit the road to another ***.

I am a competitor and I know this much about Bledsoe, he is no liar and his sister and the family have worked hard to make it a reputable company.

He can be a hard *** but he runs a tight ship. He has our respect. When we don't have it we send the customer to Cripple Creek Rock.

They do the same for us.

You are not a customer that any of us want or need.

@PissedConsumer871375

Have you been drinking your bath water? Put your company's name in your post if you want credibility! Maybe not his whole family has worked hard, since his brother is in the MO state pen for murder!

@PissedConsumer640304

Robert he is a ling old *** and he would cut the nickle out of his dead grandmothers eyes all he wants is something for nothing. *** on him.

I lived ith that old *** for lots of years now. same neighborhood and no one can stand him.

View more comments (21)
ID
Harrisonville, Missouri

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article