Criminal Watchdog Reviews

Show reviews that mention
background check service information check background record search suffixes rana suffix
Filter review

Verified Reviewer

Background check

I paid for a background check and I do not see it in my email I want to know what's going on I want to purchase a firearm I live in Arizona

User's recommendation: I paid for a background check and I do not see it in my email I want to know what’s going on I want to purchase a firearm I live in Arizona.

Phoenix, Arizona

Had issues with search

Was issue with interpretation of search And problem with review response going to spam Company has reached out and wants to help clear issue Willing to admit my misinterpretation And give company benefit of the doubt
ID
Pros
  • Willing to work out issues
Cons
  • Communication
Reliable warranty

Scam did not find my past record

Did not show any of my past record Would not respond to emails or customer contact information section they provide Just take money for absolutely no service
ID
Cons
  • Scam
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

ABSOLUTELY 100% USELESS

PAID $40 FOR 2 CHECKS...COMPREHENSIVE NATIONAL AND REGIONAL...DID NOT GET ANYTHING BUT MINIMAL INFORMATION...PAID CBI (COLORADO BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS) $6.95...GOT EVERYTHING...THIS IS A RIPOFF...PROVIDED NOTHING OF ANY USE AT ALL...WHAT A RIDICULOUS WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY...I WANT A FULL REUFUND...AND I STATED SO IN MY COMMUNICATION WITH THE COMPANY VIA THEIR WEBSITE!! DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. IT IS USELESS.UTILIZE A STATE AGENCY OR OTHER SERVICE THAT CAN ACTUALLY PROVIDE YOU ALL OF THE INFORMATION...REQUEST A REFUND IF THEY PROVIDED NO INFORMATION...THEY HAVE NOT CONTACTED BE BACK REGARDING MY CONCERN

Do you need an instant criminal background check? CheckPeople.com specializes in criminal background checks, utilizing up-to-date information and incorporating all tools of modern technology.

We gain unique access to information that we glean from public reports and records. backgroundcheck

The issue was resolved and a full refund was issued...Thank you for taking care of that....

View more comments (1)
Waltham, Massachusetts
Service
Criminal Watchdog Background Check
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

They couldn't even find records for someone convicted of trying to join the Taliban

I did a search on a potential employee and hired him because the National search I did through Criminal watchdog came back squeaky clean. After I hired the guy I was contacted by FBI who were doing follow up check up on the guy after his release from prison. Turns out this guy had tried to join the Taliban after 9-11 along with six co-conspirators. They were caught before entering Afganistan and he spent six years in prison. You would think such a high profile case would be easy for them to find a record of. What use is a service that doesn't even find that a person served prison time?
Portland, Oregon
Bad quality

Rana background check on someone, did not give proper instructions, would not rerun it

Criminal Watchdog ran a background check on someone I knew had a DWI, they did not give instructions anywhere not to use suffixes on names, and when I asked, they said they would run another for half price, but would not rerun it at no charge. They tried to say it was because of the suffix, but I know the suffix shows up on the record. I had them run several checks (business related) but now have no idea if they are accurate or not. They were rude and uncompromising, and totally unapologetic. If you want accurate information, use another company.

I just paid 18.95 to run a background check on someone that I know has numerous DWI, arrests ext. they came back clean as a whistle....BIG SCAM with no info. I'm sure you would enjoy this site if you would like to believe there are no criminals.

CriminalWatchDog is GREAT! You do of course have to cross reference the record you are looking for with the available state coverage but this would be in line with any public records search. Unfortunately there is no “blanket” criminal records check outside of the FBI.

I have an extensive background and they show me to be clean as a whistle - this site is fake fake fake, dont order anything through them - it is *** and they wont refund. Also, I WAS IN THE ZONE THEY SO CALL DISRIBE FOR COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECKS - THEY SHOW NOTHING!!!

I am a Houston area law enforcement officer. I have found criminalwatchdog’s neighborhood watch sex offender listings to be as accurate as our department systems.

Dont use this site. I did a sex offender search and found one living in another town and another not showing on the state website at all, both showing in my neighborhood.

I would believe they would be able to update their info.

to be accurate. I can only imagine what a background check would come up with or not.

#319817

I have used CriminalWatchDog for years. Their results are by far the most comprehensive I’ve found online; nothing but professional and friendly when I have spoken to the support team. You are required to enter accurate information which does unfortunately exclude suffixes as the date of birth is sufficient to narrow down generation.

View more comments (6)
Houston, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article