Crestwood Suites Austin Texas - Bed Bugs and Cigarette Burns

We had a group stay at your Crestwood Suites location in Austin this last weekend and had a less than stellar experience. Actually, it was the worst experience I have ever had at a hotel. I do want to note that the staff seemed friendly, but the property/rooms were unsanitary and unacceptable. Let me start by saying I believe this entire property is infested with bed bugs, which has made all of our lives miserable as we have now needed to freeze/wash all items before even stepping foot in our homes to ensure we didn't bring them with us (hours of time). I would highly recommend someone from corporate take a trip to this location and stay a night. My bet would be they would leave as soon as they walked into their room. Room One (Second Floor): Bed Bugs found on loveseat. Loveseat was removed from room. Our friend was moved to a new room on floor one where we again found bed bugs on one of the two beds and eggs on the headboard. Room Two (Also on the second floor): Bed bugs were found on the headboard – it looks like poison had been used to try to treat the situation but cleanup had not occurred as dead bed bugs and poison were present. Room Three (On the third floor): I will say no bed bugs were found but we were supposed to be in a non-smoking room and this room was definitely a smoking room or had been up until our arrival. Even if it had been transitioned to a nonsmoking room, the comforters should have been replaced as they had cigarette burns. The carpet had burns as well. Also, the toilet was broken. It would overflow if you didn't turn the water off at the value. So, we had to manually fill the toilet with water at the value for it to be used during out stay. I contacted corporate multiple times and have not heard back. Then I contacted the health department and they have been lovely. A complaint was filed and an inspector was sent to the property.
ID
New York, New York

Add more channels & fix USA,u cant watch it. we have no movie channels,the 1 chan.i wanna watch,cant

I live in an extended stay building. Have been here for over 3 years. The cable here is awful. We have mostly sports channels, no movie channels and the one channel I watch all the time (USA) for the past 3 months you cant watch it because the sound is so muffled and loud u cant watch it. then u take away travel channel and rpl it with how to work dish net.that does not apply to us since we live in an ext.stay. please please add more movie channels, reduce the sports channels and FIX USA!!Channel 22 on our tv.

It's really simple....move. I can't imagine why anyone would be in an extended stay for 3 years anyway.

Did you try complaining to Crestwood? You won't get anything accomplished here.

View more comments (1)
ID
Nashville, Tennessee

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article