Marc Augustine is a criminal

Before I explain about this guy! I have one question for you!! If you own a McDonalds should you be able to make a hamburger? The correct answer is yes!! Marc Augustine the author of the Credit Bible doesn't know a thing about this business! What's more amazing is that he talks and rates other companies that offer services like him!! I purchased a shelf corporation from him on February 5th 2011. We agreed to a 150 monthly fee also he would raise 70k for a credit line. I thought not much money I can take the risk! At least I could get a shelf corporation which I could use for tax purposes and could get about 10k I'n credit and 10k I'n trade and credit!! I talked to he several months he stated everything was going well!! He said on March 22nd everything would be done!! I didnt hear a word from this guy!! He only sent emails never called he lives I'n Trinidad because he has so many lawsuits her his money would be garnished.the money was never refunded!! I have a huge lawsuit against him!! I even offers to let him keep the money and send me the corporations. He couldn't do that even lol. I am a special police officer!! If this guy would play games with me what would he do to you? This guy is poor and lives I'n the hood don't trust him!!

He did same to me and took me for $4500. The mahmoud person sounds like Marc trying to sound like he does deliver. No ONE and I mean No ONE has been able to show or say he delivered to them and ive been on his tale for 6 years now trying to get my money

Hey CwarPhil, how did you go about your lawsuit because he is neither in the US nor Trinidad at the moment.

MARC AUGUSTINE STOLE MONEY FROM ME $750 AND HE PROMISES BUT NEVER DELIVERS/

According to my experience Marc Augustine is a very honest person. I am in this 70k program and he is very honest he told me what was going on and he was nice enough to refund my upfront fee back and will just have me pay him on the backend.

He doesnt communicate a lot but when you get a hold of him he is very clear.

He doesnt promise a date or anything if he doesnt have one. Will update you guys at the end.

View more comments (3)
ID
Monroe Township, New Jersey
Loss

Marc Augustine took money for corporation/credit services and did nothing.

Mr. Augustine sold us a 3+ year old corporation, which he was to acquire, and then he was to build a PayDex score of 80+ in our name and acquire ~$50K cash lines of corporate credit for the company. He did none of the above. For a while he gave us slow responses to our emails and voicemails, now he does not respond at all. Buyer beware! We used PayPal they are of little or no help as he listed this as service and they don't back payments for services. We are now working with the credit card company to recover the $750 paid up front, the balance was due and payable on transfer of the company which NEVER happened. On his website he calls other provides scam artists, what does this make him?

I was scammed by him as well don't pay for any of his services. He do have some good info on his site, he just use this information to lure you in, and when you pay for the services he stop answering your calls or emails.

Please do yourself a favor and stay away!!!!

I was recently scammed by him. However, being that we both bank at the same bank officials are investigating.He will be prosecuted

I did business with Marc Augustine in May 2013, I paid approximately 1200 for a 3 year old shelf corporation that suppose to come with credit however Marc did NOT come through. He stop replying to emails and voice messages.

This is full of *** he steals your money and will not answer his brother live and go to school in Wisconsin Green Bay

Do not trust this man Marc Augustine. He is a scam artist!!!

he took money for a corporation he would buy

that was aged and had lost it"s good standing

this would cost 400.00 upfront then he would send papers out to me with instructions on how

to transfer to my home state. Never happened

payed him by pay pal under his girlfriends name.

What a scam he gave me excuses then never returned a phone call or email that I sent him.

This is pretty bad seeing he is rating other

companies that do the same thing he does. Rip people off.

Marc Augustine of www.creditrich.net, www.businesscreditebooks.com, www.mybusinesscreditblog.com, www.wemakemoney-online.com, and www.businesscreditbible.net is a total scam artist. He got me for over $1,400. Stay away from this guys.

i just entered into a payment arrangement with Mr Augustine regarding an aged corp same promises made to me i will keep everyone informed as to the progress.

That guy Marc Augustine got me for $250. Still going back and forth with him about refunding me my money.

He recently sent me a email with a sorry *** excuse about his pay pal account being down. I will not let up until he pays up.

Go to his house:

8519 GRAYWOOD DR

DALLAS, TX 75243

View more comments (17)
ID
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article