Poorly organized, do not review fles properly, make assumptions, stigma

Credito does a very poor job and does not review documentation accurately or correctly. It is an extremely poor representation and reflects very badly on their sister company 24CASH that is promoting a company that isn't doing their job properly. I received 7 emails asking me to consider applying for a loan with them, which I don't need but was suggested to me by 24cash. I pull in roughly $4,400 a month after taxes and my loan payments are less than $1,000 every two weeks. I have NEVER missed a single loan payment of any sort in my entire life however they denied me a $500 loan. Their organization is not obviously reviewing files properly and I don't imagine they will be in business very long. If they had reviewed my file properly, they would see that not only do I make an excellent salary of $80,000 per annum but that I also run a small business in which I pull in on average 4 thousand a month from my self-employment. Not only is it a poor reflection on their business but also on 24Cash that are promoting their business.

User's recommendation: Don't waste your time with a company like this one.

ID
Toronto, Ontario

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article