Take me off your tex message list

Do not know how they got my cell phone for I put all phone numbers on a do not call list and it has been over 30 days. Now I am getting tex messages about on how to reduce my credit blah blah.. to look up this site and my number would be removed. Their number is 714-655-****. I had one come in last night, do not tell me this is going to happen every day now! Will I have to file another complaint and see if that will work. If I need help I will call someone myself.

please remove my number from any texting..(609)548-****Thank You

ID
Sanger, Texas

800creditrelief.com - Unsolicited Text Messages

I received text messages from a company called 800creditrelief.com from 2 different phone numbers (714.916.3671 and 714.916.3674). I have no idea how they got my cell phone number and how they determined I had over $10,000 in credit card debt. The following two messages were the most recent messages: One message said: "If you are $10,000 or more in Credit Card Debt, you qualify for our Debt Settlement Program. Reply 'YES' to learn more or 'STOP' to cancel. 800creditrelief.com" Another message said the same thing, but only said "Reply 'YES' to be contacted today with more info." I asked to have my number removed from their database several times only to find out that they continue to harass me until I give in. The problem is I was forced into Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2002 because my ex-roommate got into my credit cards, debit card, and checking and savings accounts without my knowledge or permission until it was too late. By the time that damage was done, I was in debt over $65,000. Since then I was able to obtain and have a couple of small limit credit cards to rebuild my credit but my debt is less than $500. I did reply with a message to stop the text messages but to no avail. I then went into this websit to obtain additional information but there is no contact information on their website. In fact, it looks like a bogus website that uses real trademark icons from the major networks to make it look like that these companies endorse their product when in all actuality it could be an off-shore operation that claims to be in the US. The 714 area code is located in Orange County, CA, but I don't believe that this is where they are actually located. DON'T use or respond to this company, unless you send a message back to 'STOP' the messages (which I believe may or may not happen). There are legitimate companies out there, including attorneys who specialize in this type of service.

I am so mad! I want them to pay my phone this month!

I am pissed!

And no I'm not in credit card debt! I'm just a kid!

recieved tex message on cell phone about credit relief. The message said look up this website and they would remove me ..

yea right. The number that they have is 714-655-****.

I rec'd text message today from credit relief from a different #562.213.3518. Also have no idea how they got my cell #, but I am not in debt so they just send to anyone.

Can't even find a corporate number to call to tell them to stop. Very aggravating.

This is the phone number of the offices in for 800creditrelief.com. Feel free to give them a call add there email to a spam site, there phone number to tellemarketers or just give them a call to vent about what ever you want to. they opened the door to harass you, it is only fair that you do the same thing.

8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd

Westchester, California 90045

United States

+1-66*-***-**** Fax -- +1-66*-***-****

My cell phone is listed on the National Do Not Call registry. if yours is also listed, report the call at dontcall.gov.

:( I have received several text messages from this 800creditrelief, under the 714 area code. They are corrupt and I would love to get a hold of them or in the least get them to STOP

View more comments (5)
ID
Phoenix, Arizona

About

Summary

How to Get Credit Card Debt Relief. Many people have been sucked into the lure of enticing credit card offers only to find themselves in over their head. They enter ...

Credit Relief reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article