CMI _ Credit Management Services and CHARTER Communications Corp

on 1-11-11 I receid a call to our at our Company phone number, and was informed Charter Communications had "assigned" a debt against our company's name that is a total FRAUD! I was blocked from speaking to ANYONE in the "corp" depts or "sales" who were *** enough to take on this debt and was told I could ONLY fax over or mail a dispute to their Carrolton TX office and they would put a hold on my dispute for 3 weeks. Needless to say, I already see a total crisis mgmt problem on its way and I am in process of contacting the FTC, CHarter CORPORATE, ATTY General of TX, and ATTY General OF MN and the FCC as the erroneous and fraudulent "debt" sold to CMI from Charter Communications of St. Louis MO which services MN, is also a telephone and utilities company and they must be investigated!!! I agree with previous posting, we all need to shout out and take a stand against these collection agencies, the privately owned, unregulated three Consumer Credit Reporting Bureaus for their over 82% information about consumers that is INCCURATE so we all end up paying higher interest rates! Yet the Credit Card companies whine to Congress that they are in trouble because no one is "borrowing" or "Lending" any longer. Wow!

I just got a letter from them saying they are willing to bypass reporting me and will take 70 percent of what I owe. I owe NOTHING.

I have no credit card. I don't know who charter communications is, either.

I am on a no junk mail list but have recently sent for my credit report so this is the only way, I think, they could get my name and address. In one year this is the only bs mail I've got.

I just received a letter from CMI regarding an "outstanding debt" with Charter Communications for almost $900. I have NEVER done any business whatsoever with Charter, and actually had to Google them to find out who they were.

I am worried that I won't be able to prove that I don't owe this money, and this will subsequently be reported to the credit bureaus. Any advice before I freak out?

who ever wrote this i would like you to contact me. I am being *** on by CMI also.I am a US Marine, and it doesnt look good to *** over a vet! I believe i could be help to you.

contact me a pfcmacmorris@***.com

View more comments (2)
ID
Madison, Wisconsin

About

Summary

Our management team has proven success in managing accounts ... Pre Collection Letter Services. Contact Us: Rich@Credit-Management-Services.Com. Call toll ...

Credit Management Services reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article