Verified Reviewer

I never receivedbmy loan dics on my email and i am supposed to to ifgice in okc ar sw 16th st

The lady I talked with or called mevtold me look at docs on email and cone to office at SW 16th in Oklahoma City. I never received them. Just wondering what happened. Not upset but I need money before my bathroom caves in. I needs asap. But u understand you can't help me. Thank you for yourconsuderation.
ID
Pros
  • Jomrst business
Cons
  • Lrt customer know reason emailvwasn sent
Preferred solution
No problem they did their work

Credit Loan charged xtra $50

Each year I needed to withdraw on my loan. This year, I got more work, therefore, no withdrawls needed to be processed during the past year. I didn't know I could withdraw $1. (any transaction fee?) and then not be charged. Person initiating the loan, did not explain that paying down the loan does not constitute activity on the account. Now I know that I need to waste the teller's valuable time to make a withdrawl of $1.00 each year. The Niceville branch is following up on this, so far they are not authorized to reverse any charges for me. They are sending emails and are working hard to see what they can do for me. mary ann reavis thank you.
ID
#197890 Review #197890 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Niceville, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article