Scammer and Fake Christian

Don Oberle totally takes adventage of people. He's been around the block, has had lawsuits and knows exactly what he's doing. Please stay away from him, and "credit fixing" places all together. TS

Please send me all the details at johnbrosnanusa@***.com. I believe I can help you get your money back at no cost to you.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Stop him from practicing

Very satisfied with the service . Don , is a gem! I wrote a really nasty review about him earlier, apparently there was a huge miscommunication, but Don absolutely took care of the problem immediately! I had written a nasty review earlier, due to the enormous miscommunication period so I take back that review and I'm going to try and figure out how to take it down. However I just want to let you know, and I'm not easy to please by any stretch of anyone's imagination! Don took care of me exactly as I wanted. Thanks DonHappyI would definitely, say, I'm sorry Don about the ugly review I'm trying to figure out how to take it down. it's unfortunate about the huge miscommunication but as long as everything was taken care of that's what counts that's why I'm writing another review! You are the bomb and I do mean.... The bomb. With the utmost respect, even though it took forever in a day it got done and that's all that counts! Good job and thank you!
#2037574

This posting is reality tv show funny. This posting shows you the lengths this criminal con artist will go to run his games of fraudlulent storytelling on his victims.

These are the very same words he used in his sales pitch to me after I met him in a zoom meeting my realestate agent hosted. I actually heard him speak the words when he sold me on his con job "you are the bomb", and "with the utmost respect"! Rereading this I realized he used the word "nasty" too in the Zoom sales pitch!

If you want to watch a con man do his profession. Read this posting an laugh!

ID