AVOID THIS LANDSCAPER!!!

Creative Environments of Tempe AZ will charge you three times what other landscapers do, being sure to surpass your budget throughout the job. They will not finish the job. They quality of their work is extremely poor. Plants will all die, pavers will be buckled and uneven in a month, pool design will not work with any auto pool cleaner, lies, lies, lies. They actually jumped my five foot fence three times to come to fix their mess while we weren't home--neighbors see everything. The story is truly a horror. Job was supposed to be finished November of 2011 and we are still having problems getting things finished. Just found out from a nearby top-quality community board member that Creative Environments has a "horrible, horrible reputation." Wish we knew beforehand. We also learned our project was the laughingstock of the neighborhood. Now we know - BEWARE BUYER!!!

Creative Environments goes as cheap as possible! Had to use them for my new home landscaper and have had nothing but problems for over 5 years now.

Started with poor placement and drainage of sprinkler heads- front lawn looks like *** every year even with reseeding and aeration. Every time I have to work on the sprinkler lines I am reminded of how cheap they are- used all thin walled pipe and constantly spliced small pieces and is a nightmare to work with. They chose the worst valves too- Orbit inline valves constantly break and cause slow leaks that don't show up until you get your water bill. The topper to the complete failure called Creative Environments was that I have spent the last two weekends rerouting all 4 lines they installed because they planted a tree on top of them and the tree has now broken one line and the others are completely root bound.

Oh and they also put this tree on top of the main supply line to my house which will also need to be moved. I have lots of photos if anyone wants to see this *** poor design.

When I initially complained about the poor installation I only got excuses and was told it was done as designed and approved- What a bunch of jerks!

I did not even bother to contact them on this latest failure, I can only imagine the response now that its 5+ years later. Do Not use Creative Environments for your design or installation.

ID
Mesa, Arizona

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article