Cheat you out of pay!

CRB Marketing... Chance Bringman.... They say you will get a paid training and pay for each closed deal (after installation of DirectTV to the customer). You will walk away with maybe half of what he owes you. It is basically a commission sales job. If you don't sell anything you don't get paid. Forget about any real good training. It's all a bunch of hype and people don't make nearly as much but they will make you believe they do so you sign up under them. There's something wrong when several employees can't even afford a car. Just stay away.

This is an all too common scenario with those who work in this type industry (selling DirecTV, perfume, Vector knives, Uverse, Kirby, etc). You are made to believe you will get a base plus big commissions, but most people earn nothing!

Actually, they end up having to dip into their own savings so they lose money. People are better off getting a job at McDonalds because at least they will have a set schedule, know exactly what their pay will be and can plan a budget.

ID
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Loss

Found a career when I was looking for a job

I applied at a Company called CRB Marketing on careerbuider.com. When I arrived for the interview I was shocked to find that this company I never heard of shares a building with a company like mastercraft builders. The interview process was a little bit more fast paced than I was expecting however once I received a job offer I was extremely excited. I never expected to be training to run my own business and actually visiting my own territory in such a short time. I will actually be running the Madison market in less than 4 weeks. If your looking to move yourself out of your current situation check out the facebook or website. I would love to train you
ID
Columbus, Ohio

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article