Goods left for consignment on Ebay were stolen

Crazy Richard Sold It - Goods left for consignment on Ebay were stolen
Crazy Richard Sold It - Goods left for consignment on Ebay were stolen
Update by user Jul 24, 2018

Richard Gottfried is also a two time convicted felon.

Original review posted by user Jul 23, 2018
Crazy Richard Gottfried claims to help you sell your goods on Ebay. He seems nice when you first meet him but ultimately he steals much of your property. After several months waiting for him to sell my goods, he only compensated me for a few hundred dollars for some of the lowest dollar items. He was full of excuses about why he couldn't sell my high value items. After 3 - 4 months of that I did my own investigation and found that such items were selling easily on Ebay and furthermore Richard had sold my items on his account. When I confronted him in person he claimed those were not my items and he never received my items. This guy is a conman and a thief.

He ripped me off also. He needs to be shut down and put back in jail.

I don’t know how he keeps getting away with this.

They shut his business down in Havertown and now he’s in Newtown Square doing the same thing . Where is the law.

@Fielding Kzu

I don’t know you but I totally agree with you. He ripped me off in 2009 and 2010 for $5000 worth of items.

I never saw any compensation for any of my objects. It was a total loss. The store was shut down in Havertown because of it and I’m not sure how much time he did in jail but I can’t believe he’s in another location and people are taking him items. If they only knew the truth.

He is a convicted felon, thief, liar and a no good rat.

How come he is allowed to keep doing this? The store in Newtown Square should be shut down.

View more comments (1)
ID
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
Service
Crazy Richard Sold It Customer Care
Cons
  • Stealing
  • Fraud
  • Theft
Reason of review
Theft
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article