Verified Reviewer

Failed to support - Failed to meet ICANN requirements - Failed to Escalate

Crazy domains dont care for clients. Crazy domains have a reseller - who abandoned their business and left domain holders with no access to their domains. We notified Crazy Domains about this around 6 - 8 months ago. We managed to retrieve that clients Auth code after hours of effort. Now another person has contacted us. Their website and emails are down as their domain is no longer current. Crazy Domains (CD) were contacted two or more weeks ago. They backed the resellers 'rights' and tried to contact him. Fair call - although after we outed this guy 6 months ago you would think they would clean up their act with him. We requested the auth code sent to the registered owners email address. No! We were told we need to provide photo id (passport) and a signed letter. Done. We were told we needed to open a CD account. Done. We were told to open it under the owners email address - done. We verified the CD account via the owners email address. done. Two weeks on they are requesting us to send more emails, despite the emails being verified etc. We have raised an ICANN complaint. We still have no access to the clients auth code. CD could have sent it to the authorised email address. Now two weeks later, emails still don't work, web site is still down. Client is going nuts and now CD aren't responding to requests for escalation. Complete bureaucratic twerps with no care for their responsibilities or clients businesses. CD dont comply with ICANN or protect clients.

User's recommendation: Avoid like the plague.

ID
Cons
  • Lost access to domains
Preferred solution
nothing - i will avoid them like the plague

Stay away they provide false advertisement and take your money

They were very eager to please when i was a potential client. Once i paid, they provided the worst customer service ever. I can't believe how unprofessional and dodgy #CrazyDomains has been with me throughout my attempt to get a refund. I have been sent on a repetitive merry go ride with your customer service. The Customer Care team have been poor with delivering any kind of service since purchase or follow up with the phone call they promised they had promised. Every time they say they will get back to me they never fulfil their end of the bargain and when they do it is an automated email which does not answer my query and not a phone call (when they had promised to call back). It is even more infuriating that when they tell you to call back at a certain time but the person you are to speak to is conveniently unavailable. Then there is the #falseadvertisement of #MoneyBackGuarantee since you refuse to acknowledge it! Even when speaking to some of these people they had the hide to raise their voice during the phone call and they just repeat themselves over and over (as if they are reading a script). To all those people be very wary of this company asking for money is like draining blood from a stone!

Hi miss_blue99,

We deeply apologize for your experience. Should you have any further concerns or clarifications, we are happy to investigate and assist you.

You may send us your message through our Facebook and Twitter portals or even send us through our help desk, help@***.com.

Crazy Domains Support

@Isatou

I have already contacted u several times via phone call FB and emails and I didn't get anywhere with ur rude customer service people not even with your finance people! I stand by what I've outlined and u have lost a future customer!

I will make sure all my associates and friends know about my experience so they don't get duped by your

Awful service... I pretty much threw my money in the trash can by spending it on your package!

View more comments (1)
Sydney, New South Wales
Service
Crazy Domains Customer Care
Cons
  • False advertisement
  • Bad customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Full refund

Crazy Domains is a SCAM BEWARE!!

Crazy domains or www.crazydomains.com.au is a scam, they offer to register domains and help personalize your outlook email address by registering a domain and then registering a email account for you, after payment you will receive an email one for an invoice and one letting you know your email is ready to use.. they aren't because they don't exist, your domain isn't even registered but your bank account is registered with them. please BEWARE!! they are a extremely well put together scamming website with a 24 hour help desk and 1300 number abut they wont and don't answer the phone and when they do its an Indian or Filipino who "pretends" to help you then once you realize you've been scammed your cut off and in for another 40 minute wait, they took my money then the following day came back for more... if your silly enough to ignore this and use them then you will end up writing a similar story on here.

Crazydomains is the worst web hosting company i have ever seen.

You don't know the true behind the cheap advertising until you pay them.

At the end day you will find their service is poor and useless.

They unconditionally refuse to refund, this is the reason they encourage you to pay 5 years even 10 years ahead.

The reseller account for web hosting is a big scam. You will lose $110 after sign up,

the reseller price is much higher than their crazy prices, so you cannot resell at all.

They sell the "cheap" domains and hosting to many unknown users,

then crazydomains' capability reach the maximum, the poor service is the result.

ID
#420431 Review #420431 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Brands Related to Crazy Domains

Dreamscape Networks

0 Reviews
logo

Cheap Domains Of Australi...

0 Reviews

Aust Domains

Reviews

Search Booster

Reviews

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article