Crawford cops in orange county ny crooked

this dept. refuses to accurately write out a police report of specific personal items my ex wife has admitted stealing from my college aged children who live with me including a firearm.contact me any time for more details@***9 other items include jewelry,birth certificates,social security cards and potential employment mail.the name of the cop who is going out of his way to screw with me is matarazza.they seem to have an attidude of indifferance to the public and assume they can make up their own rules.this same dept.allowed my ex wife to file no less than five false police reports that she used against me to get an order of protection.they know she is full of crap and as proof i can tell you that every time they were called to my home thank god my 20 year old son and 18 year old daughter wwere home to confirm that her claims were totally fabricated.i can tell you both kids are living with me and wish to have no contact with their mother.currently my wife lives in a 3500 sq.ft. four bedroom home unemployed with a masters degree that i payed for.
ID
#131945 Review #131945 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Brooklyn, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article