Dr.Linda Luisi Perdu , West Orange Obgyn

I went to see Dr. Perdu because I was late and peeing alot and had a pain in my lower right abdomen. I got examined by her and she said she felt a mass and I had to get an ultra sound. I went right away and got the ultra sound the very next day which was a Saterday. I called Monday at 8am and left a message explaining that I have had anxiety about the results. Called them 6 times total. I talked to the nurse who is supposed to give you your results and she said she hadn't recieved them yet. I told her I already spoke with the people who performed the ultra sound and they said they sent it this morning. She then said she would call me back. Never heard from her. Then the office was closed for a two hour lunch break. I called back again and spoke with the nurse it was now 3pm. She said that the Dr. has to give me my results. Now I'm freaking out, she said the Dr. would call me back. 4:15pm the 6th time I called I said I had been calling since 8am and all day and heard nothing. Knowing the Dr.'s office closes at 5pm I wanted to make sure she didn't leave without calling me. The woman who answered said she was going to make sure my chart was on her desk and that she usually reads them and does her call backs after the office closes. This was the first time out of the 6 phone calls that I have heard this. She put me on hold and to my surprise the Dr. answers the phone and in a snotty tone says "I would have called you back! Everytime you have called they have pulled me out of the room, I was just with a patient!" Stunned that this was the tone she chooses to use on a patient who is worried she might have ovarian cancer I didn't know what to say.Wasn't I a patient too? Oh wait she already got paid. I told her that I didn't ask her employees to interrupt her and explained what it mentally does to a person to know that they might have something horrible and to know they they were sitting on the results. She gave me the results still annoyed it took her all of 5 seconds, it was nothing. At that point though I was so taken back with her tone and lack of understanding for my situation that I started shaking and crying when I hung up. What if it was something horrible? would her tone have changed when she looked at the charts? Point is it was unprofessional. I have come to discover that there are certain doctors out there who become inhumane and simply a shell of a person, in it simply for the paycheck and so used to dealing with giving horrible news that it doesn't make a difference about the patients feelings or how they are treated and how long they wait for results. I would never go back there. It was a horrible experience for me and the lack of communication in that office was to blame. Dr.Linda Luisi Perdu was the most inhumane, inconsiderate doctor I have ever encountered.

My 3 daughters and I have been seeing Dr. Purdue for years and I can honestly say that she is very personable and very professional. She's very down to earth, honest and easy to talk to. She's handled delicate situations with my daughters with the upmost respect and was never condescending with them or with me.

I have called her at 8am and she has always called me back as promised. Sometimes it wasn't until dinner time, but she always got back to me. She is very busy but always makes time to answer any questions & return phones calls.

I'm sorry you had an unpleasant experience with her, but be assured that is not the norm.

Stay away!!!

I have had misfortune of being seen by this subpar human being. She is cold, hateful, considending and she seems to get a certain glee out of hurting people. She is on the sociopath level.

Why would you waste your time, energy and money on this sub-human? There are so many kind and careing doctors around. This woman is not worth what she put me through.

I'm glad to see that I am not the only person she has been mean and hateful to. At least I can stop taking it personally.

I'm sure the doc was hissing at this poor woman over the phone. This is NO way to treat people.

Too bad Dr. Perdue is neither short nor fat...

I am not shocked by this. This Luisi woman is vile and the most hateful person on the planet. She looks like a short, fat troll with no neck.

View more comments (4)
ID
Brick Township, New Jersey
Loss

About

Summary

UK readers should crane their necks round midnight to the zenith, and adjust the ... petits producteurs mexicains qui ont perdu leur emploi par centaines de milliers ...

Crane-Perdu Obgyn reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article